PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me?

Gravino18
02-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Good morning everyone!

Well, first I would tell you that never played any game in the Assassin's Creed franchise and recently bought AC Brotherhood, which has only a few things I do not understand the game ..

1) what is the use Eagle Vision??

2) I see where I'm notorious in the game? (people are staring at me with a face of astonishment, as if he had done some #@... and do not know how to take it off!)

3) how this diminishes my reputation?

4) how to hire the guys to distract the guards?

5) I play for money on the floor? (not all group takes the floor!)

6) As followers of our contract killers?

Sorry there so many questions ...

AntiChrist7
02-11-2011, 09:06 AM
play the game, it pretty much explains itself all the way

Black_Widow9
02-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
The more you play the more you will understand. Here's a little help. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

1) what is the use Eagle Vision??
<span class="ev_code_RED">Eagle Vision allows you to see things you wouldn't normally see with your own eyes. Guards are red and mission objectives are yellow. You can also see many other things like haystacks, feathers and treasures.</span>

2) I see where I'm notorious in the game? (people are staring at me with a face of astonishment, as if he had done some #@... and do not know how to take it off!)
<span class="ev_code_RED">In order to reduce your notoriety you need to remove posters, bribing a herald or killing a corrupt official.</span>

3) how this diminishes my reputation?
<span class="ev_code_RED">As long as you reduce your notoriety it doesn't affect it.</span>

4) how to hire the guys to distract the guards?
<span class="ev_code_RED">Once they are available to you you can hire them.</span>

5) I play for money on the floor? (not all group takes the floor!)
<span class="ev_code_RED">I don't understand this question.</span>

6) As followers of our contract killers?
<span class="ev_code_RED">Or this one.</span>