PDA

View Full Version : How do I get "Patrol" missions to list as completed??

csouth111
07-22-2007, 03:57 AM
I keep getting sent to patrol the Carolina Islands and can never complete the objective. I am not having the problem others seem to have with having my base change in the middle of a patrol. I can go back to Pearl and choose "end mission" there...I just cant seem to get the patrol objective to complete and they keep sending me on the same mission over and over. I have had this problem with EVERY patrol mission. The ones that say "Deploy to such-and-such area" seem to work just fine but the ones that say "Patrol" have me completely confused. Help would be appreciated.

csouth111
07-22-2007, 03:57 AM
I keep getting sent to patrol the Carolina Islands and can never complete the objective. I am not having the problem others seem to have with having my base change in the middle of a patrol. I can go back to Pearl and choose "end mission" there...I just cant seem to get the patrol objective to complete and they keep sending me on the same mission over and over. I have had this problem with EVERY patrol mission. The ones that say "Deploy to such-and-such area" seem to work just fine but the ones that say "Patrol" have me completely confused. Help would be appreciated.

csouth111
07-22-2007, 04:07 AM
Sorry. I actually meant this for the SH4 board. But please dont hesitate to answer here if you can helphttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif