PDA

View Full Version : What campaign(s) are you playing?

XyZspineZyX
08-04-2003, 12:02 PM
I play the IL-2 Leningrad campaign and having a hard time trying to survive those german fighters.

XyZspineZyX
08-04-2003, 12:02 PM
I play the IL-2 Leningrad campaign and having a hard time trying to survive those german fighters.

XyZspineZyX
08-04-2003, 12:15 PM
Well, I`m on the leningrad Campaign too. Playing on average (default). Usually I play standard fighter on the Lvov- Berlin Campaign. Having much fun in my Lagg 3 taking on zerstorers, bfs and bombers over an excellent looking city.
Main difficulty are the stutters... but not too bad so far. Surprisingly, my wingmen are on the ball - kicking *** and my Wingmen has actually shaken bogeys off my six a couple of times. Normally at the start of a campaign they take a bit of time to get that good.

Your post doesn`t say much though about what difficulty you`re having. Or whether you`re playing as a bomber or fighter...

Message Edited on 08/04/0311:17AM by SeaFireLIV

XyZspineZyX
08-04-2003, 12:28 PM
...sorry about that!

I play as a IL-2 pilot, strafing trains and other ground-targets.

I prefer to play with icons on, map icons on, no instant success OFF! (lowers the realism according to my opinion)

Then IL-2 plane is quite a tank in the air, it takes a lot of damage before the pilot must bail out.

XyZspineZyX
08-04-2003, 01:15 PM
I'm also playing Leningrad as an IL-2 pilot and have 22 missions under my belt. I play with the Instant Success on, because I found out in order to survive, half the time I have to give up on my main objectively and actively deal with the fighters. Never know whats going to happen. If I survive and have enough ordinance left, I'll then try for the target. Lots of fun

XyZspineZyX
08-04-2003, 01:16 PM
ju-87 stuka campaign 3rd mission (damn flak)/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

---------------------------------------
A to the K to 4 to the 7 little
devils dont go heaven Freedom got a AK
---------------------------------------