PDA

View Full Version : My first impressions about Assassin's Creed Revelations

spectatorx
12-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Yesterday i get my nexus edition and was able to activate right after installation. That's good ;-)

I haven't played much, i just get to assassin's base in Constantinople but i have to say few good words about job which ubisoft did with this game.

I wonder myself - yes, i'm going to say good words about ubisoft!

In technical way it's best released assassin's creed game for pc so far. Performance is much better than in brotherhood was, brotherhood was absolutely unoptimized. With my old gpu i can play it in highest detail with high fps. And finally! FINALLY!!!! Ubisoft had to release three games to give to us in forth the real names of keys instead of stupid icons which were saying nothing to someone who didn't take a look before starting game to controls settings. Finally i see "press l shift" instead of "press **** button".

Ok, after this technical speaking... Plot. As Desmond's story is clear and nice as i'm confused with Ezio's story. This one is weird and seems to be out of sense. I do not know.. maybe i have to play it more to see what is all the thing going about.

I do not know one thing: what language Ezio is speaking with others in game? As we know animus is translating all dialogues to english to make us understand what they are talking about.

kalo.yanis
12-01-2011, 03:22 AM
You're still in the beginning of the game. Apparently it gets a lot better as you progress, story-wise and all.

And I think it has been concluded here on the forums that he is most likely speaking Turkish. Not perfectly, mind you, but well enough. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

spectatorx
12-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Temporary i focused with multiplayer and in there i beloved new mode deathmatch. This is really nice mix of wanted and assasination known from brotherhood. I'm enjoying with this one so much. It's so easy to do not die by whole session in this mode :-)

But in one deathmatch session i had a "bug"(?!), my character didn't get any clone on map and was the only one so enemies had easy job with finding me.

Varrgoth
12-02-2011, 07:00 AM
But in one deathmatch session i had a "bug"(?!), my character didn't get any clone on map and was the only one so enemies had easy job with finding me.

its a feature not a bug http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

spectatorx
12-02-2011, 07:27 AM
Yes, i spotted it after some time :-)