PDA

View Full Version : Project Legacy Question

shawnm82
12-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Ok, I have my ubisoft account, psn account and facebook account all under the same email...myubisoft thing is shawnm82, no username for my facebook and psn username is shawnm82. I synced my game to facebook, and in PL I am done chapter 1 and 2, almost done 3, should I have gotten any rewards yet?

Also, what are the lockbox items?

How can I check if I am linked up right in terms of PSN and facebook and PL accounts?

Veldrin77
12-08-2010, 12:09 PM
I currently have access to three Lockbox items.

The Erudito you get from the code, Bartolomeo's Sword (Bianca), and Reboot Abstergo.

However when I click "go to" to access them from uplay the browser says the address is wrong.

Anyone care to help?

Tired-Kid363
12-08-2010, 12:29 PM
I checked on Ubi's site, and they don't have actions and rewards up yet for Project Legacy. I think that they still need to link uPlay to Project Legacy. It probably shouldn't be too long until you can access the lockboxes.

Veldrin77
12-08-2010, 12:33 PM
It works now, there is a new memory for Giovanni Borgia (Memory 2 in Rome set) called "Et tu Brute" to but for 20 Uplay points and the previously mentioned Lockbox items.

Tired-Kid363
12-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Hmm its still not working for me, I can see the memory but am unable to purchase it. And when I click the little tab for uPlay at the top of PL it doesn't work.

shawnm82
12-08-2010, 01:01 PM
well, I click on the "go to" link and it brings me to the same page as when you click on the UPlay link at the top of the PL app. it wont let me change my username (shawnm82) to my email address which is what i use to login, so i tried putting my password and it reboots the app and brings me right back to the UPlay login facebook app...

markygangsta
12-08-2010, 01:06 PM
I also have three Lockbox items, under which Bianca and the Abstergo system reboot. That gives a total of 25 uPlay Points. But also for me, both GO TO buttons lead to an error page. Can't they fix this? :}

klachinski
12-08-2010, 01:26 PM
and are the sword and the box give uplay points back in the memories? because i need the points for acb.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

whiteninja04
12-08-2010, 03:52 PM
It works for me, I have both Bianca and the reboots. You get 1 sword and 10 reboots, but I'm not sure what they do, so I haven't used them yet. What is this third thing you guys have, and how can I get it?

whiteninja04
12-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Ok, I just got the Erudito's network one. What does it do?