PDA

View Full Version : Minimum bandwidth requirements

FormOppo
05-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Lag. Do not like it......... Revelations: please make multiplayer improvements. Do not like being stunned through my own smoke bomb, and yet still being "charged" for it--now I have to wait for cooldown, and I got stunned???????? I have 25 mbps down AND up, yet I still see incredible lag. I get it: repeaters, satellites, intercontinental gameplay; but still frustrating as.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

obliviondoll
05-24-2011, 08:28 AM
yeah... a LARGE part of the problem is the patch to "fix matchmaking" - which did so by increasing lag tolerance, thus breaking the gameplay.

MANY people have complained, but most haven't continued to follow up on their complaints, and give up. I'm still trying to keep mine running, and I hope a few others are doing the same.

A few days before the Da Vinci DLC, and for the whole time prior to then, we were fine. At that time, they released a patch, right before the DLC hit, and since that patch, lag had a sudden increase, both in severity and regularity. And I know it was the patch because the problems started THEN, not after the DLC went live, and I didn't get the DLC immediately, but had problems straight after downloading the patch, which continued when I downloaded the DLC. And are still happening now.

Black_Widow9
05-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Please post this here-
New Assassin's Creed: Revelations #2 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1801028429)
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>