PDA

View Full Version : Walls...

Zootii
11-17-2007, 03:34 PM
I apparently haven't done something right because every city I enter, there are blue walls blocking of where I actually need to go. I've completed the first 3 assassinations. I've done every extra activity I could, with the exception of all interrogation activities for the first assassination. When I look on my map for a city, all I see are vigilante spots, scholar spots, the assassin "place", and the exits to the Kingdom. Anyone have any ideas? I've gotten every viewpoint that I could get to including all the ones in Kingdom. Any help would be nice.

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 03:36 PM
If you completed the first 3 assassinations the Rich district should be open. Also did you go back to Maysaf after the 3rd one to get a new cut scene?

Zootii
11-17-2007, 03:42 PM
The cutscene telling me that I have 3 more people to kill or is there one after that? The last one I got there was when I completed the last block and I was given more targets.

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Ok yeah if w/etehfcuk his name is gave you 3 more targets then go back to each city and go to the Rich distric this time to get your information for the assassination.

Zootii
11-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Ok, I'll try that. Thanks man. You seem to be helping everybody today.