PDA

View Full Version : would you like have assassins creed the fall the game?

ajl992008
07-16-2011, 02:45 PM
i wouldnt mind but i would like the main storyline to finish first but i think this would make a good title and who knows, this could turn ito a new trilogy abot daniel cross.

swiftkinfe
07-16-2011, 03:25 PM
I see where your coming from and I like it.If assassins creed was to continue in a new setting this could be perfect.Daniel has already been established (although a slight intro may be needed).This might be intresting to see a AC from a templar prespective.

SPOILERS

Daniel at the end is at Abstergo so he could become there own little Assassin.Considering he probably has the training he still probably had that hiddenblade so it would still be used.As well as the plot would progress he could question Abstergo and his templar family.Could be a plot of redemption considering what Daniel ended up doing.

RzaRecta357
07-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Since not everyone has read the comic I think it would be VERY awesome. They could fit in alot more stuff with Nikolai and Daniel.

I mean, all they really have to do is draw a new assassin with some fur. Reskin the crossbow into a rifle and they are set.

He rides around on a horse still and everything.

reini03
07-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by V-rex1986:
I see where your coming from and I like it.If assassins creed was to continue in a new setting this could be perfect.Daniel has already been established (although a slight intro may be needed).This might be intresting to see a AC from a templar prespective.

SPOILERS

Daniel at the end is at Abstergo so he could become there own little Assassin.Considering he probably has the training he still probably had that hiddenblade so it would still be used.As well as the plot would progress he could question Abstergo and his templar family.Could be a plot of redemption considering what Daniel ended up doing.

Oh, if I remember correctly, Daniel wasn't a Templar.
SPOILERS
Abstergo manipulated Cross's mind to make him kill the Grand Master of the Assassins. Haven't read the comic itself though (only a short summary), so I might be wrong as well.

ajl992008
07-16-2011, 04:05 PM
yh i havnt read the comic either and have only read a summary of the plot but its the setting which has me interested, and a new modern day protagonist would be could but only once the mian series is finished. this way ac games can live on for another 2-3 games as they wud prob make a couple of chapters in crosses story.

ThaWhistle
07-16-2011, 04:44 PM
I think its best left a comic. The story fits much better there, especially given its depth and time frame, it wouldnt fit very well into a single game, and whats the point of a game where you already know the storyline?

its a great comic, but it should be left alone as a comic.

swiftkinfe
07-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by V-rex1986:

SPOILERS

SPOILERS
Abstergo manipulated Cross's mind to make him kill the Grand Master of the Assassins. Haven't read the comic itself though (only a short summary), so I might be wrong as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant as in he was sort of affiliated with the templars by the end. Didnt he go to philidelphia and get into an animus there?

Still good read though.

Azula2005
07-16-2011, 07:50 PM
yes but i would like a different person ..maybe someone without a mustache?

you could have a gotee/full beard

but please not just a mustache

ajl992008
07-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
I think its best left a comic. The story fits much better there, especially given its depth and time frame, it wouldnt fit very well into a single game, and whats the point of a game where you already know the storyline?

not everyone has heard of the comic or read it, it probably sold like couple hundred thousand whereas acb sold like 10 million so it has the potential to reach a larger audience, and the story can be lengthened to fit a single game.

CRUDFACE
07-17-2011, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by V-rex1986:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by V-rex1986:

SPOILERS

SPOILERS
Abstergo manipulated Cross's mind to make him kill the Grand Master of the Assassins. Haven't read the comic itself though (only a short summary), so I might be wrong as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant as in he was sort of affiliated with the templars by the end. Didnt he go to philidelphia and get into an animus there?

Still good read though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that's what i thought to. I doubt the assassins would want to take him back after what he did...then doing an AWESOME LEAP OF FAITH AFTERWARDS. Is there not one Modern assassin who can do that who hasn't gone through the bleeding effect?

Wonder if the "higher ranked" assassins can.

RzaRecta357
07-17-2011, 02:15 AM
To the person above. Of course the must.

I mean, that mentor knew things only Altair, Ezio and the mentors they chose to follow them knew.

After buddy murdered him, it was all lost.

Only one person can learn the things Ezio and Altair knew and eventually take up the mentor title now!

Fairus60
07-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
To the person above. Of course the must.

I mean, that mentor knew things only Altair, Ezio and the mentors they chose to follow them knew.

After buddy murdered him, it was all lost.

Only one person can learn the things Ezio and Altair knew and eventually take up the mentor title now!
But remember that the comics take place in the beginning of the decade. Someone should┤ve been already apointed as the new mentor before the 2012┤s timeframe.

twenty_glyphs
07-17-2011, 12:44 PM
I don't think there is a new Mentor. The Mentor explained to Daniel that he had the knowledge and experience of all previous Mentors and that they lived through him. He said each time they pass on their knowledge it grew larger, like a snowball, and that it was an extraordinary process. That sounds like the Mentors had a way of passing down their memories similar to how Alta´r left the seals with messages for Ezio to find in Revelations. My conclusion is that since the Mentor is dead, there's no way for him to pass down his knowledge to an apprentice, and the whole Mentor system is broken now. On top of that, Abstergo knows where tons of Assassin bases are after Daniel returns, so the Assassins have been on the run and had to go even further underground ever since the events of the comic in late 2000. It's also likely that no one else knows all that the Mentor did, so no one can truly replace him. Except for maybe Desmond, who may get the important info he needs by reliving Ezio and Alta´r's memories.

Back on topic, I think The Fall could make a good game plot. Russia would be a very interesting setting, especially during the time period of the comic. The present could be filled with cool moments. It would be weird playing the game when we already know how it ends, but they could always add lots of new revelations that would make it a rewarding experience. There is almost 2 years of time with untold stories after Daniel sees his vision of the Mentor. And they could always have something else interesting happen after the end of the comic. I don't know what else they could add to Nikolai's story, but that's why they're the storytellers.

CRUDFACE
07-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
I don't think there is a new Mentor. The Mentor explained to Daniel that he had the knowledge and experience of all previous Mentors and that they lived through him. He said each time they pass on their knowledge it grew larger, like a snowball, and that it was an extraordinary process. That sounds like the Mentors had a way of passing down their memories similar to how Alta´r left the seals with messages for Ezio to find in Revelations. My conclusion is that since the Mentor is dead, there's no way for him to pass down his knowledge to an apprentice, and the whole Mentor system is broken now. On top of that, Abstergo knows where tons of Assassin bases are after Daniel returns, so the Assassins have been on the run and had to go even further underground ever since the events of the comic in late 2000. It's also likely that no one else knows all that the Mentor did, so no one can truly replace him. Except for maybe Desmond, who may get the important info he needs by reliving Ezio and Alta´r's memories.

Back on topic, I think The Fall could make a good game plot. Russia would be a very interesting setting, especially during the time period of the comic. The present could be filled with cool moments. It would be weird playing the game when we already know how it ends, but they could always add lots of new revelations that would make it a rewarding experience. There is almost 2 years of time with untold stories after Daniel sees his vision of the Mentor. And they could always have something else interesting happen after the end of the comic. I don't know what else they could add to Nikolai's story, but that's why they're the storytellers.

IDK, I mean I think that whole thing about saying that knowledge was passed wasn't done so mythically and Desmond only, to our knowledge has the memories of two guys, from hundred of years ago. Yeah, he'll probably become the mentor since he's the MC but they just use him for an archive of those two.

ThaWhistle
07-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by ajl992008:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

not everyone has heard of the comic or read it, it probably sold like couple hundred thousand whereas acb sold like 10 million so it has the potential to reach a larger audience, and the story can be lengthened to fit a single game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lengthened? I'd think they'd have to shorten parts of it, it covers way too much time to be made into a game without awkward gaps in time.

kriegerdesgottes
07-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

That is exactly what I was thinking. Couldn't have said it better myself.

CRUDFACE
07-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

That is exactly what I was thinking. Couldn't have said it better myself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I heard that they might be making a new comic, but at the same time, I think THE FALL ended nicely...if they do another comic, it should be about something else

Ezio75969
07-18-2011, 05:20 PM
If they made the game it should be on the 3DS!

xCr0wnedNorris
07-18-2011, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif