PDA

View Full Version : Assaassian's Creed Revelations Holiday spirit Gameplay Video

datfirejake187
12-05-2011, 11:52 AM
a quick clip of me having some fun in Assassin's creed hope you all enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTCCw8AWCxc

dewgel
12-05-2011, 12:43 PM
At first I wasn't sure whether you only signed up to get us to view your YouTube to check out your channel, but now I've finished laughing I know I like it.

Nice vid bud, someone else posted a photo of the aftermath and themselves doing this too, but nice to see a good quality video of some good quality fighting. Also, although they're only civilians, it's good to see you know how to play the game properly.

datfirejake187
12-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by dewgel:
At first I wasn't sure whether you only signed up to get us to view your YouTube to check out your channel, but now I've finished laughing I know I like it.

Nice vid bud, someone else posted a photo of the aftermath and themselves doing this too, but nice to see a good quality video of some good quality fighting. Also, although they're only civilians, it's good to see you know how to play the game properly.

ive had an account for a while just never really posted.

Glad you like the video thanks for the support.

dewgel
12-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by datfirejake187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:

Glad you like the video thanks for the support. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume you've had a different account for a while, though?

"Registered : Mon December 05 2011 Posts: 1" lol

datfirejake187
12-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by dewgel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by datfirejake187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:

Glad you like the video thanks for the support. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume you've had a different account for a while, though?

"Registered : Mon December 05 2011 Posts: 1" lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope this is my only one . usually pretty busy to reply on the forums. Also been doing alot of work posing on the ea forums trying to improve nhl 12 lol.

Black_Widow9
12-05-2011, 11:39 PM
This is great! Please post it here-
The Official AC (I & II & B) Fanart/Fan Movies Thread #3 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4031051288)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>