PDA

View Full Version : [BUG REPORT]

bhuntin
07-18-2011, 12:29 AM
in case no one else has seen this (idk how you wouldn't have yet) but on the PC version, when finishing up "Exit Stage Right" and you save the jesus actor at the doctor and outta nowhere you see this guy with a patch over his eye that ezio recognizes... well this is where my issue is...

i chase the guy around for a bit he finally slows down and i catch him, go through that little cutscene and NOW i have to run across town back to the hideout (not giving away the plot so if you know what i'm talking about then you understand) well shortest route possible being a straight line eventually takes me across water, i believe full synch = don't swim, but i care more about the story than i do completion, so i was like "hey, screw it, time to go for a dip!" and i'm diving .... now i'm falling .... falling .... falling... splash! oh look i can see up the nobles skirts... WTF UBISOFT?!

you need to patch this and make sure 99.999% of the bugs are worked out before you release a game, how does one do that you ask? Alpha's and Beta's... Alpha's to the design crew, Alpha II to Friends and Family, (closed) Beta for more employees including friends and family, (closed) Beta II reaching out to a very select few in the community via drawing, random chance, etc...

(open) Beta release a window of opportunity to sign up for it to a number of participants for only a certain time frame during the week say... all day saturday and sunday but sign ups close for the rest of the week, no advertising about the beta is necessary, finally once everything feels right RELEASE!!

look i don't mean to tell you all how to do your job... but this is how you should do your job...

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

ProletariatPleb
07-18-2011, 05:12 AM
They can only fix bugs when they know about it, right?
This is the first time I'm hearing about this bug, so it COULD be rare.

PS- A simple forum post won't change how Ubisoft works.

Black_Widow9
07-19-2011, 01:20 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
If you are having any issues please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support with the details. The link is in my signature.

Vexza
07-19-2011, 07:26 AM
I did the store mission from the smid store to get a shrunken head. I just put in 1000000 F so i should get the head , but i did'nt get anything :S. How Sick is that !? Any one else got this problem/bug also ?

thornebrook
07-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Vexza:
I did the store mission from the smid store to get a shrunken head. I just put in 1000000 F so i should get the head , but i did'nt get anything :S. How Sick is that !? Any one else got this problem/bug also ?

Whoa. How long did that take you? I've never had the patience to invest 1m (?) worth of money in shops spaced out for every 20 minutes.

Vexza
07-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Ages....so i want my freaking shrunken head asap http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.
just to bad i dont get it. seems i have to do it all over again :S