PDA

View Full Version : Please address this issue with wingmen!!!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 09:19 AM
I have been shot down more times by my wingmen than enemy aircraft because they are so stupid they still try to shoot down a enemy aircraft althought they are right behind me and I have a clear shot. It is driving me crazy!!!!!!

Please look at the way the AI behaves in these cases as well as maybe adding the command that states to stop shooting at your own planes!!!!!!!!

I have heard other AI planes say that, why can't we?

Thanks for listening.

Gian

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 09:19 AM
I have been shot down more times by my wingmen than enemy aircraft because they are so stupid they still try to shoot down a enemy aircraft althought they are right behind me and I have a clear shot. It is driving me crazy!!!!!!

Please look at the way the AI behaves in these cases as well as maybe adding the command that states to stop shooting at your own planes!!!!!!!!

I have heard other AI planes say that, why can't we?

Thanks for listening.

Gian

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 02:35 PM
Tell your wingman to cover you before you get to any action. Then he drops back to your five oclock high and stays outta the way. But be careful if you are jabo, if you say wingman cover me, I think he drops his bombs, but if you tell the whole group to cover they dont drop bombs. That could be the other way around, I forget.

--lbhkilla--

http://lbhskier37.freeservers.com/FW190.jpg .

"Ich bin ein Wuergerwhiner"

"We could do with some of those razor blades, Herr Reichsmarshall."
When Erwin Rommel that British fighter-bombers had shot up my tanks with 40mm shells, the Hermann G├┬Âring who felt himself touched by this, said: "That's completely impossible. The Americans only know how to make razor blades." and the above was Rommels reply.