PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

funnellover
11-29-2009, 11:30 PM
First off: where is the Neptune statue in the Villa. I have looked forever and give up.

Second: For the main assassinations it always seems like I am chasing a guy and not really sneaking to kill him. Is this normal or is it just taking me too long to kill em.

Third: Is there a way to get a refresher on the main storyline? I play drunk most of the time and forget the stuff fron the day before....

Deity Matrix
11-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Look around. Focus on stealth and timing. Don't play drunk.

Good luck. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

NinjaGirl2646
11-30-2009, 01:03 AM
Well I dont know exactly which statuette was which, but i advise
A. dont play drunk
B. search rooftops and look around, but there are 2 on the ground level..

Bob_Cats
11-30-2009, 01:41 AM
There are two statuettes to each altar thing in the villa, and there is a altar thing in the villa that already has statuettes on it.

cowardsaresmart
11-30-2009, 12:45 PM
I hope they build a way to desynchronise in ac3 when you play drunk, 'cause I hate alcohol. Have you ever seen an alcohol addict trying to climb a building? Then you know why stealth isn't exactly working. Also, you can just shoot them with the hidden gun, though aiming isn't beer's best friend either. I suppose reliving the story can be done by... playing another time!

Bob_Cats
12-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Oh yea cos he has the skills.

This guy probably doesn't have the gun yet.

And you can check the DNA and DATABASE on the pause menu for stuff you just did and stuff your about to do.