PDA

View Full Version : PSM3 Magazine- Parody of Assassins Creed Brotherhood?

AC-FANBOY
01-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Assassin's Creed III: Wrathgrapes

EMBARGOED UNTIL SOME RANDOM AWKWARD DATE. Over four people have worked for six months in return for not being culled to bring you this barely credible sequel to AC: Brotherhood. Set in Oklahoma during the Great Depression, Sad Bob Weedpatch- a distance relative of both Ezio and Desmond-must travel the long, hard and almost entirely untextured road to California in search of I don't know. We didn't get that far during playtesting. I'm so tired.

New Challenges:

Keymeter mode-

Search for corner shops in alternate multi dimensional timelines that can change the meter key to keep the Animus running smoothly.

New weapons-

With just a flick of the wrist, Sad Bob unleashes flimsy signs from both sleeves: Will Work For Food.

Free running just got not free-

Scale the outsides of incredible structures and clean windows with your dusty spit. Remember; if you miss an inch you won't get paid any money. So don't.

New enemies-

Can you mug the wealthy tourist before he reaches the California State line? The tension is ratcheted as you repeatedly break the conditions of your parole.

---------------------------------

That is what PSM3(Magazine) wrote, It's suppose to be a joke. Do you guys get any of this? I think the "Can you mug the wealthy tourist" is a Borgia Messenger and the "Four people" is Desmond, Lucy, Rebecca and Shawn. Whats your thought on this? Did you laugh, thought it was dumb?

Also, this article was 1 month ago. I decided to post it and share with you guys. I thought it was stupid of them to make a parody of such a great game but It's a joke I suppose right?

SlimeDynamiteD
01-23-2011, 11:44 PM
Yeah I guess it's supposed to be a joke...
But it's not funny at all xD
The only funny thing about it is that the joke failed majorly =X

Ass4ssin8me
01-23-2011, 11:59 PM
They obviously, thought AC:B was bad. You can eaisly see reference to the parts they did not like.

In fact, AC has gotten quite a bit of Bad reveiws, however, we the fans, disagree because we are.. well, fans of the series.

They all bring good points, of the bad in AC which, until watching the reveiws I hadn't noticed. However despite, it AC remains my favourite game.

Why? The story pulls, you in and is so interesting 1 playthrough is never enough. I could play it 24/7 until my console breaks!!! ( exaggeration, of course, however it is epic ) Sure other games have better gameplay in some parts ( however AC multiplayer is the best!!! ) but they, just can't beat a good story.

*cough* Desmonds parts saved AC:B *cough*

AC-FANBOY
01-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Yeah well they always do this to heaps of games every issue. Like Bioshock and GT5.

Ass4ssin8me
01-24-2011, 10:51 PM
Then, I'm guessing, they only focus on the bad and not the good, parts of a game, just for a laugh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif