PDA

View Full Version : Better Performance: PS3 or 360 - Conflicting Reports...

gwi-lo
11-13-2007, 05:50 PM
I am one of the many people who want to know which machine Assassin's Creed plays on best, but there are conflicting reviews:

Gamespot:

"PS3 owners are blessed with a slightly more solid frame rate, although the 360 version features a little more contrast in the lighting, so it's pretty much a wash."

IGN:

"These big open worlds, which are fully interactive, do come at a severe cost on PS3. There is considerable texture pop-in and noticeable framerate issues. Playing back-to-back with the 360 version, it's obvious that Ubisoft did not devote enough resources to the PS3 edition. The framerate is considerably worse, so much so that it begins to affect gameplay in the later levels."

OK.... so this means I should go for the PS3 version... no wait, I mean the 360 version... or wait, was it the.... ....f@#k...

Anyone own both (jk)?!?

deskpe
11-13-2007, 05:54 PM
they did lower the textures on 360 to get a better framerate,, funny they didnt do that too ps3 also if the ign report is true

JACKREAPER564
11-13-2007, 05:54 PM
yeihhh 360

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gifTHE REAPER IS BACK http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Faylinks
11-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by gwi-lo:
I am one of the many people who want to know which machine Assassin's Creed plays on best, but there are conflicting reviews:

Gamespot:

"PS3 owners are blessed with a slightly more solid frame rate, although the 360 version features a little more contrast in the lighting, so it's pretty much a wash."

IGN:

"These big open worlds, which are fully interactive, do come at a severe cost on PS3. There is considerable texture pop-in and noticeable framerate issues. Playing back-to-back with the 360 version, it's obvious that Ubisoft did not devote enough resources to the PS3 edition. The framerate is considerably worse, so much so that it begins to affect gameplay in the later levels."

OK.... so this means I should go for the PS3 version... no wait, I mean the 360 version... or wait, was it the.... ....f@#k...

Anyone own both (jk)?!?

GUYS, YOUR FORGETING SOMTHING......

PS3 = 600 bucks
360 = 360 bucks
360> 600 I WIN

unnamedninja
11-13-2007, 06:02 PM
The game was showcased entirely on the 360 since they began showing gameplay and screenshots, i would guess it's because they wanted to show the game off to it's best advantage. The guys who went to montreal played on 360, and all pics and movies show the 360 interface in the HUD.

Recently we began seeing some ps3 shots but there really weren't many. This would suggest to me that the 360 version is better, as ubi have been "hiding" the ps3 version.

Rogue4152
11-13-2007, 06:05 PM
i think microsoft payed ubi or something to advertise their version.

gwi-lo
11-13-2007, 06:07 PM
OK I obviously own both ******. ALL CAPS ARE ANNOYING...

And it's you're, as in: I really do think you're ******ed.

Tomero1992
11-13-2007, 06:11 PM

PS3 = 600 bucks
360 = 360 bucks
360> 600 I WIN[/QUOTE]

Dude you forgetting something......ps3=600Bucks....not anymore http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Tomero1992
11-13-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Faylinks

PS3 = 600 bucks
360 = 360 bucks
360> 600 I WIN

Dude you forgetting something......ps3=600Bucks....not anymore http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/QUOTE]

unnamedninja
11-13-2007, 06:12 PM
As jade said the difference between the two versions isn't even noticeable.

Only differences i can see is: 360 has achievements and rumble, but more people would say the ps3 pad is more comfortable.

Stuff like texture quality, that can be picked up by the human eye. But i call BS on reviewers being able to tell the difference between like 5 frames per second.

nakv
11-13-2007, 06:14 PM
I think this is because the 360 has been out longer so developers have had more time to work with it than the PS3. Lately a lot of PS3 versions have been getting delayed, or not up to snuff graphically with 360 versions.

edit:

Originally posted by deskpe:
they did lower the textures on 360 to get a better framerate,, funny they didnt do that too ps3 also if the ign report is true

Didn't know about this. Where did you find this out?

JohnsHomegirl
11-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Too close to call.

I'm getting it on my highly adored PS3. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif My boyfriend is getting it on his 360, so I'll get the best of both worlds out of it, as minimal as it may be...

bokeef04
11-13-2007, 06:29 PM
firstly, ps3 is getting a rumble controller and i think it will support assassins creed

second, Patrice Desilets(creative director so i think he would know what he is talking about) said they only showed it on the 360 as it was easier, interpret that how you will, might mean that the people they had playing it prefered the 360 controller or that they could add certain patches to the version to make it easier without having to change the actual code

unnamedninja
I haven't seen it mentioned, but yeah i'm fairly sure the textures and also shadows got hit with the tune hammer to help the frame rate a bit.

The first link contains one of the very first screenshots of the game, note the smooth shadow cast by the tree on his robe

http://i14.tinypic.com/2ryiz5d.jpg

This next pic is from the "gone gold" version of the game, aka the version we'll be playing.

http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/5399620071113_140950_11_big.jpg

You can see the shadows look like lego blocks kinda, and there's some jaggies too. I really hope it's just because of display differences, like maybe the second screenshot was taken from a low quality monitor or something. But i did notice an overall trend that the graphics downgraded as the development progressed.

EDIT: wow, take a look at these

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=048467

poonstain
Originally posted by deskpe:

thats funny they did that because the 360 has more ram than the ps3, either way i would go with the 360 because the difference is most definitely negligible (Ubi said they are completely identical) and you get achievements on 360

Warrior-Within2
11-13-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by poonstain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:

thats funny they did that because the 360 has more ram than the ps3, either way i would go with the 360 because the difference is most definitely negligible (Ubi said they are completely identical) and you get achievements on 360 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh uh uh, 360 has more UNIFIED ram. But the PS3 also has 512mb of ram, it's just divided between video Ram and dedicated ram.

poonstain
11-13-2007, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Warrior-Within2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by poonstain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:

thats funny they did that because the 360 has more ram than the ps3, either way i would go with the 360 because the difference is most definitely negligible (Ubi said they are completely identical) and you get achievements on 360 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh uh uh, 360 has more UNIFIED ram. But the PS3 also has 512mb of ram, it's just divided between video Ram and dedicated ram. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well either way, the 360 should be able to use 256 for the video and 256 for everything else just as the ps3 does, i dont see why they would have to cut down textures.

DrZapp
11-13-2007, 07:07 PM
To (hopefully) put and end, and GIVE YOU GUYS SOME REAL FACTS:

1: PS3 Has 512MB of RAM - 256mb XDR ram for the Cell, and 256mb GDDR3 ram for the GPU.
2: PS3 (40 Gb) = $399 - Where have you been my fellow 360 owners?
3: The textures were lowered on the 360 version to better accommodate the DVD-9 size. (Just a bit, not a drastic change.)
4: The PS3 GPU excels at texturing than the 360 one, while the 360 has better lighting.
5: The PS3 architecture is built so that the GPU does only the textures, lighting and minimal heavy usage, while the Cell CPU is able to read and execute the codes of the GPU (yes meaning it can technically be a GPU that is able to do a lot more and act as a CPU as well.)

Not trying to say which version of the game is better. Obviously they both look and run pretty much the same.
(Notice: Yes I've played it on the PS3 and 360 side by side.)

And no, the PS3 version DOES NOT suffer from terrible frame rates.

The 360 version of the game is:
6.53 GB (Approx.)
While the PS3 is rather more uncompressed at around
15-20 gb. (I think. Do not remember.)

Believe me or not, I don't care.

mefninja
11-13-2007, 07:10 PM
you guys need to learn not to trust reviews.. they are gamers just liek us.. and yes.. they are also fanboys.. thus they will bash something

like geoff on gamtrailers.. always bashing ps3.. dang ***boy!!!

nakv
11-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by DrZapp:
3: The textures were lowered on the 360 version to better accommodate the DVD-9 size. (Just a bit, not a drastic change.)

I know it's not drastic, but I'm curious. Could you link me a source?

DrZapp
11-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by nakv:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrZapp:

I know it's not drastic, but I'm curious. Could you link me a source? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm curious; have you played both versions side by side?

If not, then no I cannot give you a link. If you have, then you know what I am talking about.

nakv
11-13-2007, 07:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nakv:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrZapp:

I know it's not drastic, but I'm curious. Could you link me a source? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If not, then no I cannot give you a link. If you have, then you know what I am talking about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're just assuming then.

DrZapp
11-13-2007, 07:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nakv:

If not, then no I cannot give you a link. If you have, then you know what I am talking about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're just assuming then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not an assumption.

At 720p - With both the PS3 and 360 version of the game running side by side, on a Sony bravia T.V. it was a bit evident (after staring at the screen for 5 minutes that the textures seemed a bit less defined than the PS3 ones did)

Now don't get me wrong, the 360 version of the game is just as good (maybe better) as the PS3 version. I am not an expert or one of the many talented people behind the game, but to me the textures on the 360 were toned down, barley enough to notice them right away.

Once again:
It's not an assumption. Just simple observations.

nakv
11-13-2007, 07:24 PM

So you're just assuming then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not an assumption.

At 720p - With both the PS3 and 360 version of the game running side by side, on a Sony bravia T.V. it was a bit evident (after staring at the screen for 5 minutes that the textures seemed a bit less defined than the PS3 ones did)

Now don't get me wrong, the 360 version of the game is just as good (maybe better) as the PS3 version. I am not an expert or one of the many talented people behind the game, but to me the textures on the 360 were toned down, barley enough to notice them right away.

Once again:
It's not an assumption. Just simple observations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll have to take your word for it then.

thun712
11-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Faylinks:

PS3 = 600 bucks
360 = 360 bucks
360> 600 I WIN

Sorry to break the news to you my friend, but

PS3 = 400 bucks
360 = 360 bucks
PS3>360 I WIN

poonstain
11-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by thun712:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Faylinks:

PS3 = 600 bucks
360 = 360 bucks
360> 600 I WIN

Sorry to break the news to you my friend, but

PS3 = 400 bucks
360 = 360 bucks
PS3>360 I WIN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
actually you both phail, nobody is the "winner" because there is no contest. you both have what you want so what is there to argue about? cant we all just get along?

thun712
11-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by poonstain:
actually you both phail, nobody is the "winner" because there is no contest. you both have what you want so what is there to argue about? cant we all just get along?

Hey man don't ruin the fun for people. I actually understand that the Xbox is great console if I have a chance I may own one someday. I am just SICK of the "P53 5UK5!" posts. PS3 has more potential than the 360, and xbox owners NEED to get that over their heads.

I won't say your console sucks if you don't say mine sucks. Either way I am a primary PC gamer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

poonstain
11-13-2007, 10:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by poonstain:

Hey man don't ruin the fun for people. I actually understand that the Xbox is great console if I have a chance I may own one someday. I am just SICK of the "P53 5UK5!" posts. PS3 has more potential than the 360, and xbox owners NEED to get that over their heads.

I won't say your console sucks if you don't say mine sucks. Either way I am a primary PC gamer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think its funny how the sony/microsoft fans are still fighting over "potential" of their consoles while nintendos graphics look like *** (some games look horrid) yet people like wii games just as much. who cares if the ps3 has more processing power, or the xbox 360 higher memory bandwidth? consoles are not about the hardware, theyre about the Software. and there are more non-exclusive titles than exclusive titles so yall shouldnt be fighting about ps3 vs xbox cause it doesnt matter.

although competition is a good thing.

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 10:16 PM
PS3 = 400 bucks
360 = 360 bucks
PS3>360 I WIN

your logic is flawed, just means you got robbed.

ps my 360 was 280

joshuagiraffe
11-13-2007, 10:20 PM
http://www.gamersyde.com/gallery_7002_en.html#
The right is the ps3 version, left the x360. No big difference except ps3 is lighter and x360 darker like usual.

barbasoll
11-13-2007, 10:26 PM
6.53 GB (Approx.)

I thought DVD-9 could hold 8.5GB? If so, why wouldn't they max it out if they had to reduce texture quality due to size constraints?

thun712
11-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by barbasoll:
6.53 GB (Approx.)

I thought DVD-9 could hold 8.5GB? If so, why wouldn't they max it out if they had to reduce texture quality due to size constraints? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the way they've had to do with many games. Some developers will use the same compressed textures on the PS3 versions of their games anyways (thus wasting 10+ Gigs of space). But I remember Jade saying that the PS3 did have higher-res textures in some interview

EDIT: Off-topic I am surprised to find many people on the boards that actually use proper, understandable English!

poonstain
11-13-2007, 10:54 PM
for some reason the 360 textures look a bit better, prolly has to do with the lighting though (360 is usually darker than its ps3 counter part)

thun712
11-13-2007, 11:00 PM
What I have seen is that it also depends heavily on your tv setup. But generally 360 games are sharper in image. It definitely has something to do with the vid card. I think the PS3 NEEDS higher res textures to look sharp past it's filters, and if developers don't use higher-res textures... than it doesn't look as good. It's not like they don't have the space...

JediBaja
11-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Apparently IGN has withdrawn their comments about the PS3 framerate issues.

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 12:24 AM
From those images, it looks to me that Assassin's Creed is just more of the same. 360 is lighter, and the PS3 is darker. Wow.

Malmer_DK
11-14-2007, 12:51 AM
What I have seen is that it also depends heavily on your tv setup. But generally 360 games are sharper in image. It definitely has something to do with the vid card. I think the PS3 NEEDS higher res textures to look sharp past it's filters, and if developers don't use higher-res textures... than it doesn't look as good. It's not like they don't have the space...
Pretty annoying if you ask me. Once again the PS3 version looks like it's given an overhaul by gaussian blur.

Dammit, my PS3 is only good for exclusives.
Multiplatform is PC ftw.

katz_bg
11-14-2007, 01:59 AM

PS3 = 600 bucks
360 = 360 bucks
360> 600 I WIN
that's in dollars and the old ps3 price.
In Bulgaria (where I live) the 360 is only 39BGN (about 20€) less than the 60GB ps3 and 161BGN (over 80€) over the 40gb ps3.
so you see, rarely something that is true in the US is true in the world.

HorTyS
11-14-2007, 02:22 AM
And didn't they say a while ago that due to 360's multi core processing situation that they'd have superior AI on the 360 version? i remember hearing that, but don't know if that was something that was later "corrected" or not...

MiniAssasin
11-14-2007, 02:38 AM
i think the xbox version looks better ps3 looks too pale and bright and less defgined

the xbox screens look the uberness in comparrason

xionethic
11-14-2007, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
i think the xbox version looks better ps3 looks too pale and bright and less defgined

They both have cons and pro's, u say ps3 is too pale and bright, some might think its actually a better look for the game. The ps3 has better edges off distant buildings gives u that warm smooth look. Not to mention your tv, you can adjust colour etc... you cannot judge by 1 single standard tv, the think might've been fine tuned for both, how do u know its not your monitor?

xionethic
11-14-2007, 03:07 AM
http://www.tech.co.uk/home-entertainment/gaming/games/p...articleid=2100807047 (http://www.tech.co.uk/home-entertainment/gaming/games/playstation/ps3/news/ps3-vs-xbox-360-its-all-about-the-games?articleid=2100807047)

" 1) Assassin's Creed

OK. So Sony lost exclusivity over Assassin's Creed (and gloating 360 fans have been rabid ever since) but come late 2008 the PS3's greater abilities in the fields of dynamic lighting will give this game the real world, outside, glow that it deserves. Casting the player as an assassin during the third Crusade, the 360 version will undoubtedly look great. Unfortunately for Microsoft, the PS3 game will look real..."

not, realism is far from "what is better" something real, may not look better but has that aspect of "better" in the "reality" terms.

MiniAssasin
11-14-2007, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by xionethic:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

They both have cons and pro's, u say ps3 is too pale and bright, some might think its actually a better look for the game. The ps3 has better edges off distant buildings gives u that warm smooth look. Not to mention your tv, you can adjust colour etc... you cannot judge by 1 single standard tv, the think might've been fine tuned for both, how do u know its not your monitor? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im just going off those screenshots, not really fussed i just think the xbox ones look more solid warmer and more detailed compared to the ps3 ones beside them.

just my opinion

katz_bg
11-14-2007, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

im just going off those screenshots, not really fussed i just think the xbox ones look more solid warmer and more detailed compared to the ps3 ones beside them.

just my opinion
anyways those are just single frames. when you move with 25/30 frames (depending on your tv and console's region) it's so alike that you can't really tell much difference. though surprisingly when I recently bought God of War 1 it has better texture filtering using backwards compatibility than Motorstorm, so I guess there might be some difference in the textures, but probably not.

xionethic
11-14-2007, 04:43 AM
we all have different opinions, the only true things that people can really compare is frame rates, detail, edges, special effects etc... lighting has huge variables, not particularly good to compare with.

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 05:31 AM
The Australian IGN gives this game an 8.7 (Great). They also tend to go with the 360 version with the better framerate:

At street level, weaving through the slums, merchant quarters and rich districts is a treat. The engine (on the 360, anyway) handles large crowds of up to a hundred without much of a drop in framerate, all while rendering the world with self-shadows, light blooming, simulations of sunlight passing behind clouds, high resolution textures and a massive draw distance.

Guess I'm happy I only got the 360.

ParanoiD84
11-14-2007, 05:43 AM
PS3/360 comparison (http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_5354_en.html)

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by ParanoiD84:

I'm definitely seeing the difference now. The PS3 version seems washed out, like the brightness has been turned up way to high. The 360 version seems to have the perfect balance of sharpness/contrast and color.

mormonplyr
11-14-2007, 07:01 AM
wow, i guess that video put an end to the "ps3 owners now have something thats better" argument

katz_bg
11-14-2007, 07:47 AM
from the top view the ps3 seems to have better textures and slightly better antialiasing, but the hay stack looks a lot better in the 360 version. weird.

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by katz_bg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ParanoiD84:
from the top view the ps3 seems to have better textures and slightly better antialiasing, but the hay stack looks a lot better in the 360 version. weird. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must have the eyes of Superman if you can tell me the PS3 version has better textures and antialiasing than the 360 version. To me they are both equal. The only difference I noticed is that the PS3 version looks washed out. The 360 side just has the optimal contrast and color on that video.

MiniAssasin
11-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Exassassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by katz_bg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ParanoiD84:
from the top view the ps3 seems to have better textures and slightly better antialiasing, but the hay stack looks a lot better in the 360 version. weird. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep thats what i was comparing.

You must have the eyes of Superman if you can tell me the PS3 version has better textures and antialiasing than the 360 version. To me they are both equal. The only difference I noticed is that the PS3 version looks washed out. The 360 side just has the optimal contrast and color on that video. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

barbasoll
11-14-2007, 08:02 AM

You can notice some slight frame hiccups on the ps3 side, but not a big deal, imo.

DeAdLy2323
11-14-2007, 08:10 AM
why does the ps3 side look brighter

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by DeAdLy2323:
why does the ps3 side look brighter

It's happening with a lot of PS3 games. Prostreet has a brighter screen then the 360 version, and so does The Darkness. I don't know what is, but I guess the Nvidia GPU tends to enhance the game's brightness and contrast so that it looks all washed out. The 360 version of Assassin's Creed just looks a lot better because it isn't all that washed out. You might be able to lose the washed out look on the PS3 by lowering your TV's contrast and brightness but that isn't how it's supposed to be.

b-busher
11-14-2007, 08:14 AM
You guys do know you can change the brightness from you TV show both will be the same as the other. Well you can on my TV anyway so I dont mind.

DeAdLy2323
11-14-2007, 08:16 AM
well thats dumb, so in trying to make it look better, it looks worse?

b-busher
11-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Well if its better darker then I,LL make it darker on the settings on my TV and vica versa

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by b-busher:
You guys do know you can change the brightness from you TV show both will be the same as the other. Well you can on my TV anyway so I dont mind.

That wouldn't work for the full 100%, and it is quite annoying to keep changing your settings if you want to play a different game. The PS3 tends to keep the washed out look even when you calibrated your TV. I don't know what it is but I have it on some rare ocassions. It isn't really distracting because you can change it a little, but the look will still be present all though not as evident as it will be without changing the settings. It's some kind of weird thing that tends to keep happening with multiplatform games.

DeAdLy2323
11-14-2007, 08:19 AM
IMO the 360 lighting seems more atmosphereic (is that a word?) then the ps3

b-busher
11-14-2007, 08:21 AM

Now thats just a plain fanboy remark seriously I have a 360 too, but I,m geing for ps3 cause 360,s are so damn noisy and hot.

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 08:21 AM

Assassin's Creed has its good and negative points graphically, but the good points on the 360 are better than on the PS3. It's not like I am bashing the PS3 version because they both look great, but the 360 version seems to have the slight edge in graphics.

b-busher
11-14-2007, 08:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeAdLy2323:

Assassin's Creed has its good and negative points graphically, but the good points on the 360 are better than on the PS3. It's not like I am bashing the PS3 version because they both look great, but the 360 version seems to have the slight edge in graphics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was then I would get it for 360 but its not their the same really and 360,s are like a jackhammer when they get going(coming from a guy who has a 360)

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 08:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeAdLy2323:

Now thats just a plain fanboy remark seriously I have a 360 too, but I,m geing for ps3 cause 360,s are so damn noisy and hot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How come that's a fanboy remark? He was just stating the obvious. If he was acting like a fanboy he would say something along the lines of: ''The 360 version looks 10 times better than the PS3 version'', which he didn't say at all. The PS3 version looks great none the less, but as I have mentioned before: The 360 version seems to have the slight edge in the graphical departement.

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 08:27 AM

If it was then I would get it for 360 but its not their the really and 360,s are like a jackhammer when they get going(coming from a guy who has a 360)

Come on my friend, be serious. If you can't see that the 360 version has just a slight (but almost unnoticeable) better difference in that video then you are the one who's making the fanboy remarks. I'm not bashing the PS3 at all, because it clearly stands on it's own and a lot of people will not miss out something great if they only have the PS3. I'm just saying that, if you can either choose between the 360 and PS3 version and you want to have the optimal graphical stuff, I would go for the 360. But as I said a million times: The differences are so minimal that it isn't worth fighting for..

DeAdLy2323
11-14-2007, 08:29 AM

Now thats just a plain fanboy remark seriously I have a 360 too, but I,m geing for ps3 cause 360,s are so damn noisy and hot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
in the side by side thing, it seems darker which seems to fit it better, i didnt even know which one was which at first because i couldnt find the things saying which was what. i am not some crazy fanboy, and have in fact been usuing a playstaion up until now since i wanted halo 3. but ya back on topic, it does seem to fit the atmosphere of the game better with it being darker

b-busher
11-14-2007, 08:30 AM
I have a 360 so if I could see the graphics were better then why would I get it for ps3? I,m getting it for ps3 because I think they look the same but the 360 is just plain too loud I,d wake the neighbours if I was playing it at noght.

b-busher
11-14-2007, 08:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by b-busher:

in the side by side thing, it seems darker which seems to fit it better, i didnt even know which one was which at first because i couldnt find the things saying which was what. i am not some crazy fanboy, and have in fact been usuing a playstaion up until now since i wanted halo 3. but ya back on topic, it does seem to fit the atmosphere of the game better with it being darker </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you say so then I,ll darken it slightly http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

DeAdLy2323
11-14-2007, 08:33 AM
and you said i had a fanboy remark? well i wont keep this going past my next sentence. you are extremely overexagerrating that you can hear the 360 a little more then the ps3, and oyu wont hear it over your tv anyway. ok im done, no more console wars in this thread.

bottom line 360 is darker ps3 is brighter

Pandoraa
11-14-2007, 08:33 AM
If your only problem would be the noise of the 360, my friend you play your games with the volume way to soft.

*winks at 5.1*

I didnt even know the 360 was loud.

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 08:34 AM
I have a 360 so if I could see the graphics were better then why would I get it for ps3? I,m getting it for ps3 because I think they look the same but the 360 is just plain too loud I,d wake the neighbours if I was playing it at noght.

You must have bubble plastic walls then. I don't know what is wrong with your 360 when your neighbours say it's too loud because it isn't. Sure it's a little louder than the PS3 but it's a 20% difference at best. It wouldn't hurt to play the game with a nice 1000 Watt 5.1 surround set as well, you know? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DeAdLy2323
11-14-2007, 08:35 AM
great i come back after being in exile for a few months and i start a console war from stating the obvious......

katz_bg
11-14-2007, 08:42 AM
ya know what?
I really don't care which version looks better on HD, because i'll be playing it on SD. That's right! I don't have an hdtv so i'll miss out the graphics and concentrate on the gameplay which is identical.
so there!
I'm not rich enough to care for tiny graphical differences. If I was I would have an hdtv and both x360 and ps3 and games to play on them, but I can't even afford games for one of them and will have to settle for 2-3 new games per year.

barbasoll
11-14-2007, 08:46 AM
FWIW, after my 360 came back after repair from the rings o' death, the fan noise was a bit softer. So some of you may be experiencing different amounts of fan noise on your 360's and thus some thinking it's worse than others.

Back to Assassin's Creed....

Fastr77
11-14-2007, 08:54 AM
the 360 is defenitly loud. the original box was too, but who cares? if you can hear it over your tv.. are you playing on mute?

I love my 360, even tho right now it's sitting without a HD or faceplace, waiting for a box to send it out.. *sigh*

anyways.. yes the 360 version looks better in that video, no doubt. the hay he falls into bounces like flubber in the ps3 version and skips some it seems.

nakv
11-14-2007, 09:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by b-busher:
You must have bubble plastic walls then. I don't know what is wrong with your 360 when your neighbours say it's too loud because it isn't. Sure it's a little louder than the PS3 but it's a 20% difference at best. It wouldn't hurt to play the game with a nice 1000 Watt 5.1 surround set as well, you know? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know about your 360, but mines is loud as ****! I swear it's making sounds I never heard before months after I purchased it, and sent it back for repairs. I can't, or rather, don't want to play downstairs so I play on a tv in my room with stereo turned down a bit. I can see why he would want to trade that for achievement points, rumble, and a neglible graphical difference.

I wouldn't, but I can see why someone would. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

unnamedninja
11-14-2007, 09:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Exassassin:

Assassin's Creed has its good and negative points graphically, but the good points on the 360 are better than on the PS3. It's not like I am bashing the PS3 version because they both look great, but the 360 version seems to have the slight edge in graphics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was then I would get it for 360 but its not their the same really and 360,s are like a jackhammer when they get going(coming from a guy who has a 360) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif You need a good set of headphones to block the sound out.

DeAdLy2323
11-14-2007, 09:14 AM
please tell me your being sarcastic unnamedninja

Ti.llama
11-14-2007, 09:19 AM
So what's the deal? The review from IGN said that the game was basically unplayable on the PS3 during the later stages due to the big drops in frame rates... any confirmation on this?

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 09:33 AM

It really isn't a fanboy remark, at all.

And exassassin, I don't think the 360 version has better graphics, and I'm not fanboying...

Don't argue that the 360 isn't noisy, I can't hear my PS3 unless it's loading something, but believe me... I can always hear my 360.

It isn't silent, so stop trying to make this a fanboy war seriously. End of, the 360 is louder than the PS3, but if you have a half decent system, then it doesn't matter in the slightest.... >.>

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:

It really isn't a fanboy remark, at all.

And exassassin, I don't think the 360 version has better graphics, and I'm not fanboying...

Don't argue that the 360 isn't noisy, I can't hear my PS3 unless it's loading something, but believe me... I can always hear my 360.

It isn't silent, so stop trying to make this a fanboy war seriously. End of, the 360 is louder than the PS3, but if you have a half decent system, then it doesn't matter in the slightest.... >.>

I'm not even saying that the 360 has better graphics that are noticeable. To the untrained eye, it does seem 100% equal. But there are some rough edges here and there that effect both versions and the 360 version comes out of the box a tiny bit cleaner then its counterpart.

Oh, trust me. I do agree the 360 produces some noise, more then the PS3 and I did not argue on that. I did argue over the fact that it's supposed to make a sound that wakes your neighbours in the middle of the night. That's just a silly remark.

End of discussion.

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 09:43 AM
Oh yeah, that was silly >.<

End of.

@TheGuyThatMentionedPS3'SUnplayabilityAtLaterStage s

IGN has pulled out their comments on PS3's framerate if you check again. >.>

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 09:48 AM

End of.

Did I ever once mentioned the PS3 version will be unplayable? Did I ever once mentioned the game has a terrible frame rate? Check your resources, because I didn't say that. You are the one who's acting as the fanboy now because I clearly said that both version are almost identical to each other but that the 360 version has the tiny (yes tiny) better version. It's almost unnoticable and henceforth not something to keep fighting about. Lets keep it civil from now on, and just enjoy the game when we can play it tomorrow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif

jonavoly
11-14-2007, 09:49 AM
ok, enough of "It was only shown on 360 so it must be better http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif"

I have had absolutely enough of the noob responses above, next person who says that will get flamed...

The 360 has 3 versions:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Retail
<LI>Developer
<LI>Tester[/list]
The developer and tester versions were made so that they could upload the games to all the versions without having to burn a million discs in the proccess http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

This is why the PS3 was not used at the demos

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 09:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:

End of.

Did I ever once mentioned the PS3 version will be unplayable? Did I ever once mentioned the game has a terrible frame rate? Check your resources, because I didn't say that. You are the one who's acting as the fanboy now because I clearly said that both version are almost identical to each other but that the 360 version has the tiny (yes tiny) better version. It's almost unnoticable and henceforth not something to keep fighting about. Lets keep it civil from now on, and just enjoy the game when we can play it tomorrow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude... I wasn't actually talking to you. Shut up. I was talking to Ti.llama

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 09:53 AM

Dude... I wasn't actually talking to you. Shut up.

It wouldn't hurt to quote, you know? It was directly after my post so I couldn't find out if it wasn't directed at me. And it would also help if you stop saying against people to Shut Up because, lets keep things serious, that will not work here and I will definitely not feel scared or anything http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

lukycharms621
11-14-2007, 09:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gwi-lo:

Gamespot:

IGN:

Anyone own both (jk)?!?

PS3 = 600 bucks
360 = 360 bucks
360> 600 I WIN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow rofl you could not be more wrong and it makes me laugh that someone actually used this argument.

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 09:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:

Dude... I wasn't actually talking to you. Shut up.

It wouldn't hurt to quote, you know? It was directly after my post so I couldn't find out if it wasn't directed at me. And it would also help if you stop saying against people to Shut Up because, lets keep things serious, that will not work here and I will definitely not feel scared or anything http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about now: RAWWWWWR!

I wasn't trying to intimidate you or anything, it's just you ranted me to death when I wasn't even talking to you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

But sorry about not quoting http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 10:01 AM

How about now: RAWWWWWR!

I wasn't trying to intimidate you or anything, it's just you ranted me to death when I wasn't even talking to you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

But sorry about not quoting http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

I totally understand. It's fine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

You live in the UK, correct? I'm pretty sure you can buy it tomorrow in some shops over there. Aren't their any shopping centers/malls in the UK that are open on Thursday evening?

b-busher
11-14-2007, 10:07 AM
No we have to wait till Friday. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 10:07 AM
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure the release for us is the 16th... and people like Game and Gamestation (Main game retailers) won't budge from that. But people like Argos, Woolworths and Toys 'r' us, might (Other... game like places...)

b-busher
11-14-2007, 10:13 AM
I pre-booked it in gamestop theirs no hope of me getting it early (BTW have you seen all the good reviews on the mainpage, I was worried yesterday but now the reviews are just what I expected ages ago except for ign and eurogamer)

tomwigley
11-14-2007, 10:20 AM
Ok, so here it is
Today i played both side by side
Comparing everything.
And i hate to say it, but the 360 version wins it for me by a nose
Checkout the blog to findout why http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
AssassinsCreedBlog.com (http://www.assassinscreedblog.com)

MiniAssasin
11-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure the release for us is the 16th... and people like Game and Gamestation (Main game retailers) won't budge from that. But people like Argos, Woolworths and Toys 'r' us, might (Other... game like places...)

all ya have to do is go to a 24hr tesco or asda

MASTEROVERLORD
11-14-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Exassassin: It wouldn't hurt to quote, you know? It was directly after my post so I couldn't find out if it wasn't directed at me. And it would also help if you stop saying against people to Shut Up because, lets keep things serious, that will not work here and I will definitely not feel scared or anything http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

It was obvious who he was talking to. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

tomwigley
11-14-2007, 10:40 AM
GAME may possibly give u a copy tomorrow.
Go in and request it. They wont sell it on shop floor.
There have been issues with AC and mario galaxies with smaller retailers selling prior to release so i think game may well sell a day early if u ask.

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 11:04 AM

There are dozens of places in The Netherlands that are selling it on Thursday evening, like: Freerecord Shop, Dixons, Media Markt, E-Plaza etc.. Games that are supposed to release on Friday (which is mostly the case in Europe) are always being sold here in Thursday evening.

Warrior-Within2
11-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by hortys_99:
And didn't they say a while ago that due to 360's multi core processing situation that they'd have superior AI on the 360 version? i remember hearing that, but don't know if that was something that was later "corrected" or not...

PS3 has more cores then 360...

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Warrior-Within2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hortys_99:

PS3 has more cores then 360... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That doesn't make the PS3 stronger than the 360. The CELL is so incredibly sophisticated to develop for. I will not be surprised that developers will fully use the CELL for the full 100% in 2009-2010. The cores the 360 uses are just like the basic PC cores and those are the easiest for a lot of developers to work on.

lukenichols
11-14-2007, 12:36 PM
ps3 is statistically worse
cause AC was originally made for xbox 360

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 12:38 PM
AC was originally made for PS3... get your facts right... that made me lol...

and I'm tempted to add this to my post:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a364/FalconsPictures/PWNED.jpg

lukenichols
11-14-2007, 12:40 PM
why the hell do you put those pathetic pics in your writing you geek
seriously dont you have something better to do?
actually i was right
so you get your facts right
you think your the assassins creed GOD
flamed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Exassassin
11-14-2007, 12:42 PM
I totally loved that video sequence. Which video review was it from? Gamespot or IGN? It just seems so incredibly brutal.

jonavoly
11-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by lukenichols:
ps3 is statistically worse
cause AC was originally made for xbox 360 Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbb

It was designed for the PS3 u Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbb

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 12:44 PM
The Gamespot one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Noob, STFU

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1281092044

look at that thread, when do you ask if a game is coming out for a console that it's being made exclusively for?

Get your facts right silly little five year old...

EDIT: Thanks for the backing up their Jonavoly... but you've just successfully extended this forum... by about a meter xD

lukenichols
11-14-2007, 12:46 PM
yes im five and im getting a game where you stab people in their necks
true
im also a noob
and why are you so childish that you need a 'sig' you obviously have no friends since you have posted 1079 comments
get a life

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Aww don't worry little boy, you're so much more mature... 142 posts in just over two weeks... thats ten posts a day... which is around the same as my one actually... meaning we are just as geeky as each other... but I have a peni5... and a sig... so I'm god...

But regardless, you are definately underage for this game... so go to noobs-cbeebees.com and come back in a few years... when you get hair...

Dvlos56
11-14-2007, 12:49 PM
Don't know about everyone else, but judging from screens, I can't tell much a of a difference, and there seems to be some framerate slowdowns on the PS3, and I know there are framerate slowdowns in some moments on the 360.

Still don't know why people had to pay $600 for a console that plays a game EXACTLY like an older cheaper consoler does.. OH SNAP I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF FROM DiSsIn'!!! ( I shall flee AirRon's wrath at this time )

lukenichols
11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
why wouldny i have hair
you really suck at arguinng
oh **** im bald
my head glimmers in the sun
definatly it sure does...
atleast im not sad enough to have a sig thing
so i have 141 in 1 month
you have 1000 in 3 months
sure we have the same..................
flamed twice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

its obvs u dont know facts

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
*drops a nuclear bomb on Dvols' head* xD

You haven't been here a month >.> at least I know what I'm talking about when I say get some hair...

you'll find out one day, but go prove to me that AC was first announced on 360 and I'll allow you to live past your 6th birthday.

DeAdLy2323
11-14-2007, 12:54 PM
i was gonna stay out of this, but just the fact that when he said grow some hair, and you said you aren't bald just proves you are too young to play this game

EDIT: AirRon beat me to it... nice

Dvlos56
11-14-2007, 12:54 PM
oh **** im bald

I thought this was some sort of love sonnet to some celtic chick named Arguinng.

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 12:58 PM
i was gonna stay out of this, but just the fact that when he said grow some hair, and you said you aren't bald just proves you are too young to play this game

EDIT: AirRon beat me to it... nice

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif People get me *high 5* ... Removing myself from the argument, and going to talk to an illegal immigrant, maybe I could get better conversation out of them...

EDIT: ROFL at Dvlos...

lukenichols
11-14-2007, 12:58 PM
i new what you meant
your clearly to young to understand the concept of sarcasm

oh my god air ron please dont kill me

AirRon_2K7
11-14-2007, 01:00 PM
you're obviously to young to learn how to spell... move on.

lukenichols
11-14-2007, 01:02 PM
wow i put new instead of knew soz

NECESARY_EVIL
11-14-2007, 01:22 PM
W00t 4 the 360!

spazzoo1025
11-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Dvlos56:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukenichols:
oh **** im bald

I thought this was some sort of love sonnet to some celtic chick named Arguinng. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmao

NECESARY_EVIL
11-14-2007, 01:24 PM
yes im five and im getting a game where you stab people in their necks
true
im also a noob
and why are you so childish that you need a 'sig' you obviously have no friends since you have posted 1079 comments
get a life

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

DrZapp
11-14-2007, 02:05 PM
Let me make a logical point:

Why are you guys still flaming on about this?
Do you have nothing better to do?

Just enjoy the game for what it is. Stop complaining.

The 5% target for both versions of the game was reached right?

And they are both solid, and still provide a great gameplay experience.
Right?

So why waste time complaining and arguing over which version is better?

sightl3ss
11-14-2007, 02:10 PM
i agree wit zapp

NotLordAtkin
11-14-2007, 02:15 PM

apparently, HE is the source.

nakv
11-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Kanuch:

apparently, HE is the source. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wanted to know how he knew that the 360 version's textures were lowered to fit on a dvd. Last I checked, they were having trouble fitting all five languages in one disk and not because of game data.

He stated it as if it was a fact so I curious where he got that. If he had mentioned that this was what he assumed, I wouldn't have bothered asking the question.

Malmer_DK
11-15-2007, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Dvlos56:
Still don't know why people had to pay $600 for a console that plays a game EXACTLY like an older cheaper consoler does.. OH SNAP I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF FROM DiSsIn'!!! ( I shall flee AirRon's wrath at this time )
I wanted a blu-ray player. I bought the cheapest one available. Now what.

I would like to remind people, that even though Project Assassin started development on PS3, both version are developed separately. There's no port here.

Also, people like lukenichols should shut the f up. People are laughing at you man. You lost the argument - be a man and stop whining about it.

deadskies
12-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by gwi-lo:

Gamespot:

IGN:

Anyone own both (jk)?!?

IGN's is a complete lie, never listen to them when trying to decide between 360 or PS3, they'll ALWAYS go for the 360 version instead, since Microsoft pays them to....

BTOG46
12-06-2009, 09:22 AM
@ deadskies

If you don't stop Necro posting in dead threads, your account will be in need necromancy to revive it.

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/6842/grs3hu9op9.gif