PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

LeadSpitter_
11-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Oleg and team I would like to know if its possible for next patch to apply 4 key toggles for guns firing with use of trigger 1 just like the real aircraft with 4 toggle selectors p39 p63 and 190.

for example

selector switch 1 = wing mounted .303
selector switch 2 = nose cannon
selector switch 3 = twin .50 cal nose
selector switch 4 = fire all

or simplified 1 key toggles thru selections that fires from joystick trigger 1

this way we can select from a key and use trigger 1 for all types this is how the aircraft had it with toggle switch setup and is definatly needed in game especially for then aircraft with 2-3 types of weapon to fire from.

I would also like you to look into dive accelaration of USN aircraft and thier breakup speeds. Especially hellcat fm and please clean the windows on the hellcat. Rich mix on usn aircraft as well compaired to russian and japanese rich mix, they currently have not one advantage at all they breakup at 750kmph get out manuevered high speed, out dive accelarated etc. Dont get me wrong its possible to do well but you can see where I am coming from.

also the p39 p40b c hawk81 and others high speed manueverability and stick lock up compaired to earlywar ijn 109s spitfires hurricanes.

Another thing is the p40b series ground handling yes it was nose heavy and had narrow gears but so was the 109 and many other tail draggers.

Also the ki84 maybe full rudder use will put the aircraft into a stall quicker, it should be the best plane but its total ufo 6-8 kills avg each run online and not vs skilled players.

thx if you take the time to read this and i really like the new effects in 3.0 and 3.01m water splash, dirt from wheels, increased visability distance of ground items, water on excellent, cannon hits really feel like a big impact and move your aircraft, ki61fm, 190a and d changes, 109g2 change g6 climb and many others I noticed too that i forgot to mention but noticed. Thx

LeadSpitter_
11-23-2004, 12:04 PM
bmp for the leg

LeadSpitter_
11-26-2004, 02:36 PM
bmp in hopes of a quick reply.

And radiator forward and backward keys

crazyivan1970
11-26-2004, 02:47 PM
Bump it after 2am on Monday LS. He`s out of the office. Left an hour ago.

Cheers!

VMF513_Viper
11-27-2004, 10:42 AM
Bump For Lead because he forgot to change his tampon j/k

I agree lead we need something like this. Great Idea man.

Viper