PDA

View Full Version : Save games...how?

Dawnfang
11-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Hey all,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but the 'search-function' wasn't working...

Anyhoo, when I'm playing and I want to stop I don't know how to safe the game... I just press the start button, exist the simulation, play as Desmond and then quit the game...

The moment I want to continue the game I begin at an other place as when I stopped... is my progress saved or not? And how do you guys save the game?

Thanks in advance... oh, btw: ASSASSINS CREED RULES (sorry for the cabs, but I can't express it with small words)

ole_slayer
11-16-2007, 09:48 AM
It saves automatically when u do a key moment. such as clime a veiw point, or complete a side quest. i dont think u can save it 'between' these points. which is why u go back to ur last save. hope that helps

thetechnobear
11-16-2007, 10:56 AM
yeah, im interested in exactly how/when it saves...

my experience (on xbox) is that it saves every time something happens (e.g. get flag, view point etc) ... BUT that if you exit you are returned to a particular location.

AND this its not a checkpoint, which is only used if you die.

e.g.
last night, i was on my way down to acre, killing soldiers and collecting flags, got almost all the way past many checkpoints, collected some flags (died once and was returned to one of the checkpoints as expected)

then i quit, properly all the way through the menus.

when i tried today, i started at the top of the kingdom again!
however, all flags and viewpoints were still done

now, interestingly SOME of the guards had rematerialised and some hadnt.

is this other peoples experience?

XNeofX
11-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by ole_slayer:
It saves automatically when u do a key moment. such as clime a veiw point, or complete a side quest. i dont think u can save it 'between' these points. which is why u go back to ur last save. hope that helps

100% good.
You CANT save games, it saves AUTOMATIC

Fastr77
11-16-2007, 01:15 PM
when you load the game you go to a pre selected spawn point, you can't save and then return to the exact same spot.

flags, view points, doing missions saves the game.. it really sucks.. no save sucks. If you gotta get up and go, and theres no flags, view points whatever around you, your screwed.