PDA

View Full Version : Constantinople 100% income?



indoblaze
11-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Ok, so I've liberated all districts, and placed a Master Assassin in each den (no more den defense, yay! =D), I've re-open all shops, renovated 7 faction buildings (I think that's all), and I've renovated all landmarks, except for the Hagia Sophia (which I will be able to do in 40 mins, once I get 60,000 A in the bank). However, my map says rite now, I'm only at 96% income (30850 A). So the other 4% would come from buying the Hagia Sophia alone? But then I would likely have over 30,000 A income per 20 mins.......And the space in the bank is only 120,000 A, which isn't even enough for 4 full deposits, like the last game. Am I missing anything else, is there a glitch or something? Why would Ubisoft use some random, arbitrary, non-even number as a maximum income limit? Or am I missing any faction buildings? Please help.

indoblaze
11-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Ok never mind, I figured it out. I just reached 100% income.

It is 31,950 A.

Also all my faction building are mercenary buildings so idk if that changes anything.

Now I can build up my weapon/armor/book collection! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Crouching.Tiger
11-27-2011, 04:45 AM
I am currently working on getting 100%. It takes so long time though, with all those expensive books and landmarks. In Brotherhood, you could easily get the whole city before even completing the game.

LightRey
11-27-2011, 05:14 AM
you can earn much more if you do Mediterranean Defense.

Crouching.Tiger
11-27-2011, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
you can earn much more if you do Mediterranean Defense.

Ah. I stopped doing it once I'd raised enough Assassins and Master Assassins. Thanks for the tip!

LightRey
11-27-2011, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Crouching.Tiger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
you can earn much more if you do Mediterranean Defense.

Ah. I stopped doing it once I'd raised enough Assassins and Master Assassins. Thanks for the tip! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Stationing recruits in cities would be a good idea, btw.

superkootje
11-27-2011, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crouching.Tiger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
you can earn much more if you do Mediterranean Defense.

Ah. I stopped doing it once I'd raised enough Assassins and Master Assassins. Thanks for the tip! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Stationing recruits in cities would be a good idea, btw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have 1 city fully stationed with recruits, but what is the use for it?
Because the percentage decreases in +- the same rate.

LightRey
11-27-2011, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by superkootje:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crouching.Tiger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
you can earn much more if you do Mediterranean Defense.

Ah. I stopped doing it once I'd raised enough Assassins and Master Assassins. Thanks for the tip! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Stationing recruits in cities would be a good idea, btw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have 1 city fully stationed with recruits, but what is the use for it?
Because the percentage decreases in +- the same rate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can send them (except for the first) on missions in their own city, by pressing the attack button once you've selected the mission.

gamertam
11-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Here's another tip.

go sell all your possessions you have looted from the chests, dead body gaurds and whatnot(bombs crafting ingredients) to Piri Reis. He can be found at Grand Bazaar. Just look at all those income rolling in. Seriously no joke. Constantinople 100% complete alot faster.

i've done it.