PDA

View Full Version : unlimited fuel while autopilot

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 08:55 PM
Did anybody notice that fuel is not being consumed while the autopilot is driving your plane...?

There is a great song by the Rolling Stones: Who's Driving your Plane/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif )

To search for perfection
It's all very well
But to look for Heaven
Is to live here in Hell

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 08:55 PM
Did anybody notice that fuel is not being consumed while the autopilot is driving your plane...?

There is a great song by the Rolling Stones: Who's Driving your Plane/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif )

To search for perfection
It's all very well
But to look for Heaven
Is to live here in Hell

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 09:44 PM
Oh please no.... Must check this out for myself/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

<center>http://www.km011a0004.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/poser3.jpg <CENTER>
<center><b/><table style="filter:glow[color=#FF0000,strength=4)"><TD><font color="#1A0000"face="americanabt">A society flexible enough to stand for everything really stands for nothing<font></table></center>

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 11:09 PM
myfriend, 109 fan, noticed this problem.I checked it - before the patch after a long way to the target and some fighting with the Russians I found it very absorbing and sometimes problematic to return to my home airfield.The problem was fuel - as u know 109 had very limited amount of this precious liquid.And the little red light on the ful gauge ...I eally hated when it sterted to emitt its awful red light...Now I can turn on autopilot and go make myself a nice cup of tea (time is set on 8x) - when I'm back after 10 min ,let;s say, the fuel tank is still full.!!!!!I want limited fuel for autopilot!!!!!!!!

To search for perfection
It's all very well
But to look for Heaven
Is to live here in Hell

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 11:17 PM
Never chacked this one out in FB, but in the original IL2, there was a VERY ennoing stuff in the BI-1 Campaign, wich I played with unlimited fuel, that whenever I engaged the Autopilot, he had LIMITED fuel.
Was CATASTROFICAL too see that you push "A" and your fuel gauge will move!'
Haven't used too much the autipilot in FB, cuz he always finds a way to hit me with the landscape.... /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

<center>"The show must go on..."<center>
<center>http://www.btinternet.com/~jj_b/vaw/images/iar81t.jpg </center>
<center>A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great'
landing is one after which they can use the plane again<center>

XyZspineZyX
08-19-2003, 12:22 AM
I never noticed such a bug.

Message Edited on 08/18/0311:25PM by Hawk162