PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic campaign generator

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2005, 07:58 PM
Do any of you run this program in place of dgen & what do you think of it. I have used it but it recently refused to allow me to rerun dgen again, this occured after trying to load tailspins grand fatherland stalingrad campaign trying to fly a TA 152, ( Program loaded a Zero with german markings instead & then gave me a dcg not linier error & crashed could access dgen after that).
Has anybody else experienced similar issues. It is a shame because DCG is a very good mission generator & the grand fatherland campaign excellent, one of those "what if"

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2005, 07:58 PM
Do any of you run this program in place of dgen & what do you think of it. I have used it but it recently refused to allow me to rerun dgen again, this occured after trying to load tailspins grand fatherland stalingrad campaign trying to fly a TA 152, ( Program loaded a Zero with german markings instead & then gave me a dcg not linier error & crashed could access dgen after that).
Has anybody else experienced similar issues. It is a shame because DCG is a very good mission generator & the grand fatherland campaign excellent, one of those "what if"

WarWolfe_1
08-15-2005, 08:11 PM
I like it. It adds more AC to missions, good thing. Bad if you have a PC like mine, my Graphics has a hard time with it. I noticed with one misson over Wake there was some 40 AC in the air.

More Champains are added. ETO for the USA, GB, DE. Lots more. A good thing.

AS for the errors you might try emailing lowrigen.