PDA

View Full Version : stutters more with PF maps with 3.02bm?

Zneg1
11-30-2004, 03:37 PM
While flying last night on several servers but mostly WAR CLOUDS, I noticed that I get stutters almost always with PF maps but there are almost NONE with FB/AEP maps and if there are they are only split second duration. The stutters on the PF maps for me lasts for 30-1 min sometimes.

I personally never had stutters with this game prior to 3.02bm online or offline. So this is a new development for me. My system has about 3.5 gig of pagefile across two HD's. And I recently defragmented too the root drive. I also tried all the fixes given on the community help forum from turning off the sound extensions to no sound acceleration to don't download skins to using older video drivers.

The question now tho is this, did you also experience stutters more with the PF patches? if so which one?

Zneg1
11-30-2004, 03:37 PM
While flying last night on several servers but mostly WAR CLOUDS, I noticed that I get stutters almost always with PF maps but there are almost NONE with FB/AEP maps and if there are they are only split second duration. The stutters on the PF maps for me lasts for 30-1 min sometimes.

I personally never had stutters with this game prior to 3.02bm online or offline. So this is a new development for me. My system has about 3.5 gig of pagefile across two HD's. And I recently defragmented too the root drive. I also tried all the fixes given on the community help forum from turning off the sound extensions to no sound acceleration to don't download skins to using older video drivers.

The question now tho is this, did you also experience stutters more with the PF patches? if so which one?