PDA

View Full Version : Sm. Feature Request, Big Impact for DF: restrict AC markings

XyZspineZyX
11-05-2003, 12:18 AM
I would like to suggest a "small" feature. Allow the host of Dog Fight map to restrict markings to specific nationality, i.e. Axis AC types can only have Axis markings (i.e. black cross), and Allied AC types only can have Red Star, RAF roundel, etc. Its really getting tiresome to pick a I-16 on the red team, click Fly, and look next to you and see an I-16 on the apron with German crosses! The host always asks everyone to pick correct markings, but seems very few listen, or simply forget to check them.

Thank you for considering my request!

S!

SKULLS_LZ

SKULLS Squadron VF-98
"Better than the Best"

XyZspineZyX
11-05-2003, 12:18 AM
I would like to suggest a "small" feature. Allow the host of Dog Fight map to restrict markings to specific nationality, i.e. Axis AC types can only have Axis markings (i.e. black cross), and Allied AC types only can have Red Star, RAF roundel, etc. Its really getting tiresome to pick a I-16 on the red team, click Fly, and look next to you and see an I-16 on the apron with German crosses! The host always asks everyone to pick correct markings, but seems very few listen, or simply forget to check them.

Thank you for considering my request!

S!

SKULLS_LZ

SKULLS Squadron VF-98
"Better than the Best"

XyZspineZyX
11-05-2003, 12:24 AM
Oh yes, and you should even get twice the points when you shot down one of these gonzos with wrong markings, even if he is in your team /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Cheers,