PDA

View Full Version : Women pilots?

TheGozr
01-07-2005, 04:15 AM
This sims need some male or femal choice for pilots. Only man.. Hum I know some Women pilots who would love to choose a femal pilot in il2...

ABout That..

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

TheGozr
01-07-2005, 04:15 AM
This sims need some male or femal choice for pilots. Only man.. Hum I know some Women pilots who would love to choose a femal pilot in il2...

ABout That..

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

womenfly
01-07-2005, 06:29 AM
I'll second that!

http://pratt.edu/%7Ersilva/sovwomen.htm

Womenfly2

Gato__Loco
01-07-2005, 11:36 AM
As far as I know, the only thing you need to have female pilots is to change the file with pilot names (somewhere there is a DGEN file with tjem) and the pilot's faces. I remember somebody making a pilot skin pack with female soviet pilots, but I can't recal who he was or where to get the skins. Anybody remembers?

TheGozr
01-07-2005, 11:59 AM
yes but using server with skindowload off , we can't see her.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I really think they should do it.

Daiichidoku
01-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Pls, lets get FMs and DMs correct, plus the many, many other far more important issues resolved first, before the Dev.'s efforts and put toward these frills

TheGozr
01-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Daii It's their problem to find wich goes first.

Their are a lot to fix but this is not a fix but just a small addon to the pilot folder and name in the code .

Their are a lots of buggs and problems but i realy think they are old enough to know what goes first.

I'm not going to other posts and tell them " plzzzzz don't do that"...

ThreeCrow
01-07-2005, 04:18 PM
In an offline campaign is easy enough to do. Under Missions/Campaigns look for the folder with your pilot's campaign. In this folder is a file named "Squadron Dat" open this file in Wordpad and you will find your squadmates. You can change most of the information (can't change last name) and can also change photo. If you have downloaded (from Il2skins) a photo pack of female pilots and placed them in Dgen, all you have to do is modify the photo address. In my set up was easy to change photo to Ru4\13 and Lilya Litvak is in my squadron.