PDA

View Full Version : x marks the spot

cl181189
11-27-2009, 05:35 PM
what is the deal with the codex pages? need help asap

MrTr1ple
11-27-2009, 05:45 PM
1. you can find codex pages throughout the world of AC2.
2. After obtaining a codex page, return it to Leonardo da Vinci. He'll work his magic and decipher it for you.
3. After Leonardo's done that, return to your villa (Monterrigioni)
4. Go inside of your villa, turn right into the room with Claudia and move through that room into the next one.
5. Upon entering, the game informs you this is were the Codex Wall is.
6. Stand in front of the Codex Wall and hit 'B' (assuming 360 controls - but the game will tell you anyway which button to hit..).
7. Voilla, deciphered Codex page is put on the Codex Wall.

Extra info: use your Eagle Vision to see something different. Not going to spoil(er) anything - you'll see/learn in time. Play the game!

bcCoBHC
11-27-2009, 06:00 PM
definitely get the codex pages when you can..

bcCoBHC
11-27-2009, 06:07 PM
you will need them to complete the game, and it would just be easier to get them along the way.

Rickey_090
01-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by bcCoBHC:
you will need them to complete the game, and it would just be easier to get them along the way.
When you are on the X marks the spot part of the mission how does the map get completed??

Fredrik_J
05-13-2011, 03:42 AM
Has there ever been an explanation to why the remaining codex pages donīt show up on the map for some players of AC2 (sequence 14 memory 1)? Iīve found 14/30, and the rest are nowhere to be found. I have:
1) Looked at the map. There are NO page symbols.
2) Visited every town
3) Done EVERYTHING else there is to do. Found all feathers, the entire truth and completed every side mission. Picked up all treasures.
4) Used Youtube to figure out where some of the missing pages should be. Theyīre not there.
5) Revisited the viewpoints to see if that would update the map (it didnīt)

Of course Leonardo is also nowhere to be found. And yes, I know where to look for him.

If this is a bug, why hasnīt it been fixed a long time ago? And why have I not seen one single comment about this from Ubisoft? Have I missed anything?