PDA

View Full Version : Shadow of colossus remake or prequel?

kenzuku
05-17-2011, 08:32 PM
i was playing a game called Shadow Of Colossus today, and the physics very much remind me of assassins creed. the storyline in SoC isn't that great but a prequel made by the makers of assassin creed would be amazing, they could add so much to the story, puzzles and while climbing up the colossal monsters you could fall off of one side grab on to the other side and continue climbing.
if they put as many puzzles and side quests into it as assassins creed it would be amazing

Oatkeeper
05-17-2011, 08:58 PM
Im going to pretend I never read this.

Like... Your asking them to change what is one of the most compelling and beautiful experiences in gaming history. The only game that has ever made me cry. The prime example of the Games are art argument.

The bit of story that game gives is perfect, creating a sense of wonder and mystery. The use of narrative through gameplay is amazing.

And frankly more backstory is not inherently better than none. Less is often More.

Dont get me wrong, I love Assassins Creed, but SotC is an entire different breed. If you want to see a game that connects to SotC than play ICO or wait for The Last Guardian.

X10J
05-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Excellently put Oathkeeper, especially the first sentence.

SleezeRocker
05-17-2011, 11:48 PM
OP What are you on?
May I have some?