PDA

View Full Version : Absolute symbiosis achievment ?!?! *SPOILER*

GuStick93
11-28-2007, 08:25 AM
Ok its been a long time since iv finished the game,ive seen the writing on the wall nd the rest.
But i ws playins as desmond,just checking out some emails,i decide to replay the game,so i quit by pressing start and quit game.
Now then,i recieve an achievment called Absolute Symbiosis nd the description is : Desmond has fully synchronised with altair.

Is it weird that i just earned this achievment ?

eWaster
11-28-2007, 08:42 AM
What did you get in Gamerscore for the achievement?

GuStick93
11-28-2007, 08:47 AM
i got 45 GP
was really surprised,did anybody get this achievment like i did ?

lostassassin123
11-28-2007, 08:51 AM
Well, Altair died long time ago....
And You killed Desmond by turning off the game...
Dead Altair=Dead Desmond - full synchronization.
I don't know why didn't You get that...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

GuStick93
11-28-2007, 09:00 AM
45 gp for that ?
doubt thats the reason lol

zbtboy
11-28-2007, 09:10 AM
I thought going into it that to achieve this you would have needed all of the synch bars to be updated. But I got my achievement after I killed William or the next guy and still had like 3 bars to get synch'd. Maybe a bug or something?

Pr0metheus 1962
11-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by zbtboy:
I thought going into it that to achieve this you would have needed all of the synch bars to be updated. But I got my achievement after I killed William or the next guy and still had like 3 bars to get synch'd. Maybe a bug or something?

I had that happen too..

In terms of the OP, I guess it would be possible to go through the entire game without getting the Absolute Symbiosis achievement.

GuStick93
11-28-2007, 09:21 AM
but whats weird is how i got it,just after pressing quit game to start a new one i see the achievment pop up,and the description has absolutely nothing to do with what i did to get it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif
And i defentaly did not assassinate every target with a full synch bar,i did with a few like garnier nd tamir,but for example the guy who executes ppl,or montferrat,it turned out to be a huge fight with me getting hurt a lot

assassin_93
11-28-2007, 04:03 PM
omfg so to get this achievement i have to assassinate the dame targets without gettin in a fight?

thats some pretty stupid shet seein as u get in a fight wit a few automatically i guess.

Royal.Mist
11-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by lostassassin123:
Well, Altair died long time ago....
And You killed Desmond by turning off the game...
Dead Altair=Dead Desmond - full synchronization.
I don't know why didn't You get that...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

omfg, I loved that. Nice job.

Iam8_Bit
11-28-2007, 04:35 PM
To get the achievement you need to complete the side quests, view points etc.. and every 15 you do gets you one more "slot" on your sync bar. When you have both sync bars full you get the achievement.

synergy23
11-28-2007, 04:46 PM
i got it to....after completing a bunch of side quests i got the achievement

iPlunder
11-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Same happened to me, i hit exit and got it.

smoeky
11-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by GuStick93:
but whats weird is how i got it,just after pressing quit game to start a new one i see the achievment pop up,and the description has absolutely nothing to do with what i did to get it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif
And i defentaly did not assassinate every target with a full synch bar,i did with a few like garnier nd tamir,but for example the guy who executes ppl,or montferrat,it turned out to be a huge fight with me getting hurt a lot

There is one achievement for getting all the health bars, and there is another one (that does not involve your sync when assassinating) The second one is earned when you do ALL investigations and side objectives (citizens and high points) associated with the given target BEFORE you begin the final assassination mission.

Gamertag: bigsmoke1988, if you dont get it, check my recent achievements, theyre both there.

dirtybird21
11-29-2007, 11:43 PM
I got it before i beat the game... I got it when i got the full 20 sync bars...

GuStick93
11-30-2007, 05:42 AM
i do have 2 full synch bars,but what i dont get is why i got it when i exited the game

eh who cares,i got it now,all that matters

eWaster
11-30-2007, 08:53 AM
Lol, the achievements are quite buggy.
I just achieved the "The hands of a Thief" achievement, just as I started a new game on my other gamer profile.

herridge832
05-19-2008, 11:32 AM
i figured it out! haha finally! say u beat the game, and went back to play a memory block...u have the number of bars u had at that time...in the last level however, u have however many u had at THAT time...say in memory block 6 u had 16/20 blocks, but in mem. block 7 u had 18/20, and u got two more bars in block 6, u also get it in block 7...meaning, in block 7 u have 20 bars and u get the achievement...thats how it worked for me lol might be totally wrong....but that is why i got it...

Bobfish_Almight
05-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Veering off slightly, does anyone know why only the 360 version of the game has achievements? I really want to get them all but the PC release doesn't include them http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif