PDA

View Full Version : Uh, guys? I think my group broke the game...

DraconicDak
01-25-2011, 09:05 PM
So there we are, playing Wanted in San Donato. It's been a great, fun game, with the top scores neck and neck for first. It's the final minute, and my target Executioner runs by, climbing to the roof of the central building. Normally I would head him off on the ground, but it's almost over and I've only got one pursuer, so I follow him. He races to the other side, I cut straight through the middle and climb after him. I suddenly see the arrow light up over my own pursuer, approaching us both. No time to balk, I go for the kill! So does my pursuer, my target, and a fourth there to fill in the circle.

...apparently, we all went for the kill at the exact same time. It showed me briefly jumping at my target as he jumped at his, then switched to a view of my pursuer jumping down at me as the fourth lunged for him. The game... froze. No special windows popping up, no whiting out, it just... froze, with my pursuer in midair, weapon pointed at me.

All I can think of is that the game couldn't figure out priority for the kills and just... crashed. Though I'm annoyed because it was with only 38 seconds left, I have to admit, it's also pretty hilarious.

StarScream391
01-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Lol this has happend to me more than twice, was on a group with top10 people and after we won our game crashed and brought us to the main menu and had to launch the game again Haha so funny we had a good laugh. We were like STUN, STUN, STUN, STUN and so on and score 50,000 something as a team that whole round hehe.