PDA

View Full Version : POSSIBLE NEW OPTIONS???

XyZspineZyX
05-30-2003, 12:05 PM
Although playing the game with realistic difficulty is fun, I have always thought a couple more options on the difficulty options + new controls page would increase the enjoyment of the game (esp. in multiplayer). What do you think of these ideas and have you guys got any suggestions of your own?
1.) Infinite GUNS+CANNONS ammo only (so you can bomb just once but have ammo to continuely participate in the fight without carrying massive bombs around)
2.) I, like many other players like the view with just the 4 dials in, but when playing the game with ICONS ON to identify the planes, it gives you arrows which make tailing planes far to easy - so just have the option - ICONS with NO ARROWS.
3.) Dogfight scores - with kills and crashes etc.
4.) Co-operative campaign - this would be amazing over a lan - same as single player forgotten battles.
5.) Bomb view so you can watch that 1000lb bomb bounce into the side of that u-boat

Well thats all I have but I hope maybe it could inspire a minor patch for IL2 and Forgotten battles
(ALSO POSTED ON GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD)

XyZspineZyX
05-30-2003, 12:05 PM
Although playing the game with realistic difficulty is fun, I have always thought a couple more options on the difficulty options + new controls page would increase the enjoyment of the game (esp. in multiplayer). What do you think of these ideas and have you guys got any suggestions of your own?
1.) Infinite GUNS+CANNONS ammo only (so you can bomb just once but have ammo to continuely participate in the fight without carrying massive bombs around)
2.) I, like many other players like the view with just the 4 dials in, but when playing the game with ICONS ON to identify the planes, it gives you arrows which make tailing planes far to easy - so just have the option - ICONS with NO ARROWS.
3.) Dogfight scores - with kills and crashes etc.
4.) Co-operative campaign - this would be amazing over a lan - same as single player forgotten battles.
5.) Bomb view so you can watch that 1000lb bomb bounce into the side of that u-boat

Well thats all I have but I hope maybe it could inspire a minor patch for IL2 and Forgotten battles
(ALSO POSTED ON GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD)

XyZspineZyX
05-30-2003, 04:53 PM
I agree, especialy on number 1.

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 07:49 PM
i would liek to see item #2 done

Non Solum Armis