PDA

View Full Version : Improvment of internetgaming

zugfuhrer
11-17-2004, 05:20 PM
I havnt flown FB/AEP for many weeks and havnt bought PF so perhaps is this already fixed.
I try my luck on AH.
Ive talked some of my friends, yes I have some, abut the lagg-problem that doesnt disrupt AH but disrupted FB. It cant be compared because it is two different way of hosting a online game.
Anyhow

When I flew online many times when I, against all odds, got into 6 a-clock-pos at a non-AI plan the game started to behave strange and my oponent made UFO-time-warp manouvers. This was very sad because it took away the fun of online gaming.

Ive been thinking some about this and want to contribute with an idea.

Why dont built in a function that make the AI/autopilot fly the plane without shooting, until the connection is stabile again the same ping-value +- 10%, and save the things done to a logfile that can be shown under >user xxx stat.
The message cheating has been detected can be translated to xxx has been flown by AI or something.

Salute
Zug

zugfuhrer
11-17-2004, 05:20 PM
I havnt flown FB/AEP for many weeks and havnt bought PF so perhaps is this already fixed.
I try my luck on AH.
Ive talked some of my friends, yes I have some, abut the lagg-problem that doesnt disrupt AH but disrupted FB. It cant be compared because it is two different way of hosting a online game.
Anyhow

When I flew online many times when I, against all odds, got into 6 a-clock-pos at a non-AI plan the game started to behave strange and my oponent made UFO-time-warp manouvers. This was very sad because it took away the fun of online gaming.

Ive been thinking some about this and want to contribute with an idea.

Why dont built in a function that make the AI/autopilot fly the plane without shooting, until the connection is stabile again the same ping-value +- 10%, and save the things done to a logfile that can be shown under >user xxx stat.
The message cheating has been detected can be translated to xxx has been flown by AI or something.

Salute
Zug