PDA

View Full Version : Petititon: Russian collectors problem

Cryfon
11-14-2011, 11:44 AM
Dear Ubisoft,
On behalf of all russian AC fans, I want to tell you about low-quality content of russian collector's edition.
So, let's have a look at layout:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i431/1111/a2/564458b4c4bc.jpg
I want to pay your attention at bracelet. And that is what we have in the end:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i408/1111/29/8642b330f4d7.jpg
There are also many people, who do not like T-shirt. So, Akella makes a low-quality content as publisher and doesn't provide the material, that usually shown at layout. That is why we want you to pressure them. I know, that you make the price lower for our region, but 50-60$ that we pay for CE are usually hard to get and we want high quality product for our money which we get with sweat and blood.
I hope you will react this message.
Always yours,
Russian AC fans.

sergio_auditore
11-14-2011, 11:48 AM
+1
You should only to have a look at codex, that we have in AC:B Collector's Edition...

Sagittarius74
11-14-2011, 11:52 AM
+1

Alkanhel
11-14-2011, 12:03 PM
I am agree with that.

kaspian2000
11-14-2011, 12:12 PM
+1
I agree

maxim66
11-14-2011, 12:17 PM
I am agree with that. Yeah

Inpulso
11-14-2011, 11:39 PM
+1 terrible loc of akella

Lordchaos_AC
11-15-2011, 12:36 AM
I am agree with that. +1

Ieroglif
11-15-2011, 02:25 AM
- 1. I am disagree with that.

La_Hippie
11-15-2011, 02:27 AM
I am suppot this petition too. +1

infighter77
11-15-2011, 02:14 PM
I support this petition Russians shouldn't get "half baked" product...we need it full

KolyaLidg
11-16-2011, 05:51 AM
I am agree with that. +1

Assasinkirill
11-16-2011, 08:23 AM
"I am agree with that"

Nanak1
11-16-2011, 08:50 AM
I am agree with that

UzvarinatR
11-16-2011, 09:11 AM
I agree, it's a complete scamming that Akella has announced picture with nice and beautiful bracelet but in real life it looks like 1$ chineese garbage

Mr_Shade
11-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Hi there,

Sometimes, products do change in the design process - so final items can differ from pre-release images.

Any complaints really need to go to the company responsible for publishing it in your region.

I will highlight this thread to the team, however you should also complain to to your local retailers / distributors.

Cryfon
11-16-2011, 02:28 PM
We now that some times the product on the final cant be another that it was on image at the beggining. How ever, our problem that company at our region every time make collection edition of very bad quality. So russian customers start to thing that Ubisoft force them to do so bad collection edition. It will be the 4 Assassin's Creed game, and every time we have a tons of post on company website and forum and social webs group that fans a very dissapointed on the collector edition. They always show us maket and then make it from a very cheap material. We lost a hope to get a good quality CE9collector edition) you our last chance to do something. Even if it will be next time in new assassin part. But offcourse we hope that you will do something now. P.S. Sorry for bad English.

sergio_auditore
11-16-2011, 09:54 PM
We have already tried to camplain to them, but they told "You want glamorous elements of wear, and these items are made in the spirit of the game. That is why they are made in such a style". In fact, we were exposed to ridicule.
You should only to have a look at codex, that we had in AC:B CE
http://www.gamer.ru/system/att..._4565.jpg?1300485344 (http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/337/944/original/IMG_4565.jpg?1300485344)
It was made like a simple notebook with printed pages in it.
So, if you can't help us - nobody can...

malyginvladimir
11-16-2011, 10:04 PM
I am agree with that

Mr_Shade
11-17-2011, 05:19 AM
Hi guys,

I don't want any of you feeling like Ubisoft is ignoring you, in fact here's an official reply from the team!

Please translate and post on your discussion forums and please post back here!

"Dear AC fans, many thanks for your feedback and responsive attitude to the release of Russian version of the game.
Your opinion is extremely important for us and we would like to know what kind of merchandise you would like to receive for future AC releases.

We will of course investigate the quality of merchandise provided to you to ensure it is worth of being a part of ACR collectors.

At the same time we would like to highlight that additional content of the collectors (T-shirt and leather bracelet) is exclusive for
Russian version, so no one in Europe will have such a rich edition as Russia. Keeping in mind that Russian Collectors will cost 15-20 EUR less
than EMEA one and adding 2 additional ULCs by default plus 3 additional ULCs as reward for pre-ordering the game makes this edition one of the best across the Europe.
Please note that this is also thanks to Akella trying to create more value to the final product"

Remember please post your feedback here!!

Also please let me know how many AC fans are unhappy - do you have any links to forums were you are talking about I can have to pass to the team?

SixKeys
11-17-2011, 08:13 AM
Wow, talk about false advertising. I'm not Russian, but if I was, I'd be pretty ticked off too.

sergio_auditore
11-17-2011, 08:47 AM
http://forum.akella.com/showthread.php?t=16487
Everything about this case is discussed here.
So, we found a lot of people who were on our side at russian social network in Akella group, but when you replied - most of messages were deleted. There is no so many people on Akella forum, but we are still discussing it.
P.S. I've always been wondering why your layouts are always match with final product and ours aren't.

Cryfon
11-17-2011, 09:30 AM
He is the group where you can read AC fans thoughts(it is russian social web, look to the picture of braslet and t-short.)We realy happy that Akella company (this time) make Collector edition so rich. But last times it was horoble. Anyway a lot of fans was verry angry not because something wrong with edition. All what we said is the materials that Akella used in edition a very bad. And this is not in first with akella. We had metall lil figures of AC brotherhood chzracter . It was like 5 cm long and made from cheap metall. In the AC2 we has bad metal figure of Ezio (instead of good plastik figure). And this time we finally think "Thanks God akella will do a good edition" and after that they show us first a good braslet with t-short (actually we had no ideas about t-0short) and now show us a picture of very cheap braslet with bad looking t-short. My english is very bad (as you can see) i hope my Friend Sergio_auditore will tell you more.

sergio_auditore
11-17-2011, 10:05 AM
So, ok. I'll try to make previous message more understandable for others.
Our CE is really great, I can't say even a word, but quality of content is really poor. If the bracelet would have been looking like it looks at layout - nobody said even a word.
Also let's have a look at previous AC CE made by Akella. If we could have the same box as in Codex edition of brotherhood - most could pay even more, but we had little tin figures instead. In AC2 we had also had tin figure, but there could be smth else? For example model of Leonrado's flying machine? And when we saw the layout, most people though "Wow! I want it!", but when we got a photo we were despaired, because we had already saw low-quality Akella items...

sergio_auditore
11-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Photos in addition:
Ezio figure:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i441/1111/41/8af4f9c71ed1.jpg
Brotherhood figures:
http://s48.radikal.ru/i119/1103/bb/8141f26143cd.jpg
Bracelet again:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i408/1111/29/8642b330f4d7.jpg
And it's layout:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i435/1111/e7/a2bd5b1ac345.jpg

SnowWhiteKite
11-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Hi there.
I haven`t been spoken in English since I`ve graduated from the university. But I cannot get past this topic. My fellow countryman wrote enough, I think. As for me, I`m not angry with the fact of low quality of products, no. It`s just the tip of the iceberg. I hate the Akella`s way of communication with its targeted audience, its customers. Let`s make it clear.

Sometimes, products do change in the design process - so final items can differ from pre-release images.
Incorrect. We are talking about Akella`s CE, right? Use “always” instead of “sometimes”. ALWAYS. Feel the difference.

so no one in Europe will have such a rich edition as Russia
Just tell the truth. Would you buy it?

I will highlight this thread to the team, however you should also complain to to your local retailers / distributors.
Oh GOD! Try to understand: Russia is not like the West and the Europe. Here you can count on nobody! You should control everything by yourself if you want to make a good product.
I understand, business is about money, profit etc. But in some questions business must be socially-oriented.
Ok let`s take this situation without beating about the bush: Russian customers are not satisfied with the low quality of AC: R CE. We try to tip Akella off about our attitude to this problem, and what did Akella say to us “ If you don`t like it – don`t buy it. Any comments concerning to bad quality of T-shirt and bangle will be deleted, users – banned.” Appox 13 pages of angry protest were deleted under the pretext of unacceptability of using negative review and unprintable language. No body, no crime. Success.
You think it`s normal???
However, I can understand Akella. They do their best, they try to make a good CE (especially REALLY thanks for DLC), but all in vain. Lack of money, materials, I- dunno-what-else. Smth doesn`t work. It must be fixed. And YOU, as controlling unit, can help us in this issue.
This is my only voice, I speak for myself. But I think others support me and what you`ve wrote here.

sergio_auditore
11-18-2011, 04:06 AM
+1
The message above describes real situation.

Mr_Shade
11-18-2011, 04:27 AM
Guys,

I don't think you understand, the is no need to be angry towards anyone here.

We ARE helping - your comments have been passed to the team and they are looking into what they can do for future games for you.

That's why they were asking what YOU all want in the next edition.

There is no need to be angry or feel that you are being ignored, you're not.

Andorian
11-18-2011, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
That's why they were asking what YOU all want in the next edition.

Well, I would like to see something like:
- Artbook like in Ubisoft's CEs
- Soundtrack
- Action figure of good quality (ideally, the same figure Ubisoft will put in their CEs if it does so)
OR something from Ubiworkshop except clothes, because Akella puts only L sizes, so not everybody can use it (by the way, this bracelet could be changes with assassin buckle from Ubiworkshop).

The figures Akella put in previous CEs look fine only on fotos. In fact, they are very small (about 4 cm) and badly detailed.

- Poster (optionally)

Well this is CE I would like to see. Thanks for the attention to Russian community http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

sergio_auditore
11-18-2011, 10:03 AM
So, and what would you say about this:
At layout it was written that there will be hardcover artbook. Now Akella tells that it will be softcover. And what should we do? IT IS NOT FAIR!!! Indignation has no limits! So, you should do smth right now. I'd like to know, what would you do, if you changed your final product and got over 9000 complaints?
In fact, I advise you to change Russian publisher or to pressure on Akella, because they do nothing for their customers.

sergio_auditore
11-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Oh, yeah? If you want - I can buy you our edition and you can buy me your Collector's Edition. Are you agree?

Cryfon
11-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Mr_Shade, how can you explain change in artbook they give us softcover but before they tell us that it would be a hardcover. So people heard all that make preorder? and now they change all inside make it cheaper and dont move price down. It is a big price for our region. Is that normal for you? Explain just a cover for artbook people in Russia Ukraine and Belarusia a verry dissapointed. They makes preorder. And how many people will get softcover artbook instead of hardcover only when they will get a CE? This is tottaly horror.... Do something UBISOFT plz!!!

SixKeys
11-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by mr_doom1987:
Please, don't be angry, there's no need.
But I must agree on that the T-shirt and the leather bracelet are pieces of Chinese rubbish. But still, Mr Shade is right, you do get the richest CE in all of Europe.

I disagree that having a bunch of badly made cheap extras makes an edition "richer" than other editions where there are perhaps fewer extras but all of them are of good quality. As many Russian fans have pointed out, even the stuff that was promised to be one thing turned out to be something cheaper (like the hardcover artbook being softcover and the Codex being a cheap notebook). For the kind of price they're asking for these editions, this kind of thing is unacceptable.

sergio_auditore
11-19-2011, 10:25 AM
Nobody cares...
It's really serious, and nothing is done at all. Great!
In fact, everything WILL BE done, in next CE.

sergio_auditore
11-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Nothing to do here.

UzvarinatR
11-23-2011, 07:00 AM
Yeah. Nobody cares.
Ubisoft says something. Akella says something.
But NOBODY DOES A THING!!!

And we... We just going to get a crappy bracelet.

Cryfon
11-23-2011, 07:42 AM
Guys this is not about bracelet. This all about quality of Akella localization (materilas that they used ) and understanding that peoples buy AC games that made from a pieca of s.... crap. Is that not important to Ubisfot that everybody who buy you game think "Where did they get this poop to make this *choose one* box/codex/bracelet/t-short/figures/artbook etc.". We have read that Ubisoft do not gave the rights for they product to filmcompany juyst because they scared that company will make a movie of low quality, why dont you have not think like that about russian company that make disscusting CE. Good translation, good, encludes and very very very bad materilas. Come on Ubisfot. It is a lot of Russian fan who think the same. Problem is that we dont know what we need to do to show you that we are serious. Tell us we need to end you letters make a petition? How many peoples you need to hear to understand that. 100 , 1000 , 10000. I guess i will never found 10000 but just because no all the people use official ubi or Akella forums. But tell us, what ou wont from us to start do something to make materilas better& Or to keep your eye on this situation. even on next AC game???

lucifero2114
11-23-2011, 11:50 AM
why do people have the time to complain in the forums but don't have the time to:

FILE OFFICIAL COMPLAINTS TO - CONSUMERS' COUNCIL
- or UBISOFT

i've been tryin to urge people to do this with me about the Collector edition soundtracks of revelation......but no one is doing anything (the soundtrack is a best of soundtrack from past games instead of new material)

screw humanity

Mentat_91
11-23-2011, 11:59 AM
I am agree with that.

sergio_auditore
11-27-2011, 11:57 AM
A-ha, this is it. Nobody cares of it. Only usual developer answer and nothing more.

Andorian
11-29-2011, 09:44 AM
Check out the real Russian ACR CE (the artbook is much worse than its European version):

http://cs10545.vkontakte.ru/u8126393/-14/z_1bc8e45a.jpg

P.S. This big grey thing with Turkish Assassin logo is not a pillow - it is a hoodie.

sergio_auditore
12-01-2011, 04:50 AM
T-shirt hoodie in fact.
It's useless. Nobody cares of this. All what we wrote here is nothing. Shoop da whoop!

mr_doom1987
12-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Wait a second... When did you get the game? It says it's the PC version, right? But the game comes out in Europe on December 2nd. WTF?! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

sergio_auditore
12-01-2011, 12:11 PM
In Russia it came out today - on December 1st. 1 Day earlier.

f0ec610267
12-05-2011, 05:03 AM
akella`s collectors editions always had bad quality items. Not much price for this? Look at Witcher 2 collector edition, yes it price 2500, but it had first class items and much more than in any akella`s collectors editions.
Buying collectors edition I want best quality items, not dlc.
On akella`s forum moderator says that all items approved by ubi, so you will continue to sell bad quality collectors edition in Russia in future?

Andorian
03-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Just want to remind Ubisoft to do something to prevent the similar situation with the ACIII Russian CE (if it differs from the EU one).

oliacr
03-25-2012, 12:03 AM
-1 disagree

Andorian
03-25-2012, 11:55 AM
With what?

liciniol29
03-28-2012, 01:14 AM
Although this might be less in quality can a fan from Russia help a fan in Australia to get these editons from Revelations, brotherhood and ACII? Email me on liciniolisboa@hotmail.com if you can please help!