PDA

View Full Version : Need some patch info on FB

Conafam
10-31-2004, 08:41 PM
Hi everyone!

I am new to the IL2 community and have only been playing for a few days. I only had the original IL2 but have recently ordered a copy of FB as I hear it is a marked improvement over the original. FB should arrive on my doorstep within the next few days but I was hoping to have all the patches downloaded ready for use. Question is how many patches are there & which patches will I need. Could anyone give me a link where I can get them all.

Also, is Hyperlobby the best place to go to get a MP game with you all?

Cheers

Conafam
10-31-2004, 08:41 PM
Hi everyone!

I am new to the IL2 community and have only been playing for a few days. I only had the original IL2 but have recently ordered a copy of FB as I hear it is a marked improvement over the original. FB should arrive on my doorstep within the next few days but I was hoping to have all the patches downloaded ready for use. Question is how many patches are there & which patches will I need. Could anyone give me a link where I can get them all.

Also, is Hyperlobby the best place to go to get a MP game with you all?

Cheers

LEXX_Luthor
10-31-2004, 08:52 PM
Wow, just went to the "Game Updates" under "Downloads" and its not finished?

Wozop with that?

You have FB 1.0 or FB Gold 2.0 or FB/AEP 2.0???

FB 2.0 is either a boxed addon CD or a box containing all of FB up to 2.0

Conafam
10-31-2004, 09:02 PM
Hi,

I have only ordered FB (not gold) and have not got AEP. I don't know what version of FB I will recieve? I would think just plain vanilla 1.0

steve_v
10-31-2004, 09:12 PM
only one patch needed for FB

patch122_over10.exe

http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/il2sturmovik2/patch122_over10.exe.html

frior-one
11-01-2004, 01:50 AM
i fly fb 1.21 only off line. was there not a "feature" of 1.22 that made re-play's off line not show tracers or something. i choose not to load 1.22 because I dont fy on line.
Am I right?