PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations Story [What do you think?]

XxigmrxX
06-18-2011, 01:37 PM
(might have spoilers)
OKay Well you know how in the truth in brotherhood in the end subject 16 said "look for her...her....dna.....the key......look for eve.....her DNA....the key.... I think the new assassins should be a girl a dessendence from eve and you will have to look through her life to find the truth ? idk thats one option or what they ment is that desmond will finally become an assassin that he was meant to be.

Stowdace
06-18-2011, 04:07 PM
The developers have had the notion to make AC3 star a female assassin, don't see why Animus users should be restricted to an ancestor of their gender. It's not like Desmond is now female, you're just looking through the eyes of one.

iN3krO
06-18-2011, 04:26 PM
1st: Even if desmond is a man he can see his female ancenstors (he could see maria if he wished only that it would be useless).

2nd: If desmond is descendant from Adam, he's surely descendant from Eve too.

3rd: Are u suggesting a girl main character or u are sugesting a female ancestor?

Moultonborough
06-18-2011, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Stowdace:
The developers have had the notion to make AC3 star a female assassin, don't see why Animus users should be restricted to an ancestor of their gender. It's not like Desmond is now female, you're just looking through the eyes of one.

I think it would be cool. But Ubisoft might upset a lot of people if they did that. It might be awkward to explain. I would like it but it might be a touchy subject.

iN3krO
06-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stowdace:

I think it would be cool. But Ubisoft might upset a lot of people if they did that. It might be awkward to explain. I would like it but it might be a touchy subject. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the problem, why boys can't play as girls like girls play as boys? this society is full of **** -.-''

I see no problem in playing as girl, in fact, residesnt's evil main character is a girl and there are many guys enjoying it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

El_Sjietah
06-18-2011, 04:54 PM
The bleeding effect would get too freaky if Desmond were to relive the memories of a woman.

iN3krO
06-18-2011, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
The bleeding effect would get too freaky if Desmond were to relive the memories of a woman.

Why?

El_Sjietah
06-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:

Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because Desmond would take on aspects of his female ancestor.

Do I really need to elaborate on that?

Stowdace
06-18-2011, 06:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:

Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do I really need to elaborate on that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure the combined manliness of Altair and Ezio would counterbalance that.

iN3krO
06-18-2011, 06:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do I really need to elaborate on that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every man have something of woman and vice-versa. There is no such a thing as 100% man or 100% woman. Also, the only thing that desmond took from the ancestors was the eagle vision and the ezio's combat style, if he learn acorbatic moves or a better understanding of a woman it wouldn't be bad at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

El_Sjietah
06-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
Every man have something of woman and vice-versa. There is no such a thing as 100% man or 100% woman.
Sure, but if Desmond is having an episode where he thinks he's his female ancester, he'll be 100% woman.

Also, the only thing that desmond took from the ancestors was the eagle vision and the ezio's combat style, if he learn acorbatic moves or a better understanding of a woman it wouldn't be bad at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
That's assuming he'll only take on positive properties of his ancestors. Of course, Ubisoft could make it happen that way, but it'd be an insult to their own premise.

phil.llllll
06-18-2011, 06:48 PM
I don't think we'll ever see a female assassin. At least not with Desmond.

iN3krO
06-18-2011, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by phil.llllll:
I don't think we'll ever see a female assassin. At least not with Desmond.

i know we won't.. and i understand ubisoft... but it doesn't make me stop dreaming :P

masterfenix2009
06-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Every man have something of woman and vice-versa. There is no such a thing as 100% man or 100% woman.
Sure, but if Desmond is having an episode where he thinks he's his female ancester, he'll be 100% woman.

Also, the only thing that desmond took from the ancestors was the eagle vision and the ezio's combat style, if he learn acorbatic moves or a better understanding of a woman it wouldn't be bad at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
That's assuming he'll only take on positive properties of his ancestors. Of course, Ubisoft could make it happen that way, but it'd be an insult to their own premise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> So wait your saying that something of desmonds gets bigger when he is ezio?

Calvarok
06-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by assassino151:

That's assuming he'll only take on positive properties of his ancestors. Of course, Ubisoft could make it happen that way, but it'd be an insult to their own premise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> So wait your saying that something of desmonds gets bigger when he is ezio? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You don't take on physical properties, only skills and attributes that are not fully explained (eagle vision)

XxigmrxX
06-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Well though there are many different opinions on the subject I belive that even if it were a guy or girl the series is still one of my favorite and probably the best till this day and I can't wait to see what twist Ubisoft will give us

Captain Tomatoz
06-21-2011, 08:40 AM
I don't think it can be possible with the memory dna theory to see a female ancestor's memories. Since all the eggs in a woman are made before they are born so no memories of the female are stored. Therefore you can only see male memories in the child.

dchil279
06-30-2011, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Tony6593:
I don't think it can be possible with the memory dna theory to see a female ancestor's memories. Since all the eggs in a woman are made before they are born so no memories of the female are stored. Therefore you can only see male memories in the child.
I've always wondered about this. It doesn't have to be true though, since genetic memory is a fictional concept, Ubisoft could figure out some explanation for it not being so.

eagleforlife1
06-30-2011, 10:39 AM
It's not fictional: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G...c_memory_(psychology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_memory_(psychology))

PjotrSpot
06-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Does this mean Desmond would be useless for one week per month? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Chamboozer
06-30-2011, 03:10 PM
If Ubisoft made the main character female I don't think they would be able to resist the urge to make sex jokes and make sexuality a main part of the character's personality - as it currently is with Ezio. And after 3 games with him I know I'll be tired of seeing that type of personality, we need someone new.

CrazyShrapnel
06-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by PjotrSpot:
Does this mean Desmond would be useless for one week per month? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I think you mean 'incredibly murderous'.

Playing as a female through Desmond's memories would be freaky. If Ubi ever made a female assassin they'd probably have a female modern day counterpart to go with her. Another escapee from Abstergo or such. Being a dude being a girl wouldn't feel quite right to most. xD

<sub>Duuude looks like a lady!</sub>

EmmaBemma
07-01-2011, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
It's not fictional: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G...c_memory_(psychology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_memory_(psychology))
It's not fictional in the sense that such a theory does exist in the real world. But there's no evidence that genetic memory, in the sense it's used in the game (or even anywhere close to it), exists. Ubisoft could easily twist the theory to allow for female protagonists if they wanted.

That said, I doubt the next ancestor will be female.

david5578
07-01-2011, 04:53 AM
I don't think it would be a woman because (sorry for saing this but this is the truth) women did have rights till the second world war and they couldn't do whatever they like and most deffntly not oppose to the government (Like in ACB when Ezio killed Cesare Borgia).
I am pretty sure that the next assassin will be france and he will have a connection with Queen Isabella (dont know which one) because one of the ancestors of subject 16 was connected with a Queen Isabella.