PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Can't replay ending every AC game?!?!

De Filosoof
11-20-2011, 07:35 AM
Why can't a replay the whole cinematic from AC:revelations when i finished the game?! what a bull****! they still haven't fixed it! It was the same with brotherhood...you couldn't replay the last Desmond part, you had to play the whole game again. And i know that some people will say, yeah but that's because he was back in the animus in AC:B, but when i finished AC: revelations i was back at animus island while he just left that place! Why not make a cutscene option in extra's or something? so you can look at it whenever you want? I love the game! the makers are really creative and professional and all but why can't they just improve the small things...it just doesn't make sense...just like when you collect all the fragments you get NOTHING! very dissapointing....why ubisoft.

GeneralTrumbo
11-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:
Why can't a replay the whole cinematic from AC:revelations when i finished the game?! what a bull****! they still haven't fixed it! It was the same with brotherhood...you couldn't replay the last Desmond part, you had to play the whole game again. And i know that some people will say, yeah but that's because he was back in the animus in AC:B, but when i finished AC: revelations i was back at animus island while he just left that place! Why not make a cutscene option in extra's or something? so you can look at it whenever you want? I love the game! the makers are really creative and professional and all but why can't they just improve the small things...it just doesn't make sense...just like when you collect all the fragments you get NOTHING! very dissapointing....why ubisoft.

I agree on this kind of. I wanted to replay all the ending as well, but was disappointed when I couldn't play that whole cinematic at the end.

Abeonis
11-21-2011, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:

Because he's not viewing a genetic memory. This has always been the case, which is why you've never been able to replay the ending cinematics.

deskpe
11-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Wouldnt hust to have option to view them, but i dont need it, got youtube!

StarDreamer99
11-21-2011, 11:00 PM
It should be included in the game somewhere ... maybe in EXTRAS (or CUT SCENES) menu after you unlock it. As mentioned above, thank god for Youtube!