PDA

View Full Version : Revelations editions for PC

MunjaX
10-13-2011, 09:01 AM
I'de like to pre-order Revelations Animus Edition for PC, but Gamestop doesn't offers shipping to Greece. In Ubishop the Animus Edition isn't available for pre-order. Does anyone knows a shop which sells it Worldwide? Only Animus Edition for PC please.

Also I've just want to know if

- Capacity upgrades for your hidden gun bullets, bombs & crossbow arrows to give you a decisive advantage in battle.

AND

- The Armour of Brutus from Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood

would be available to collector's edition while playing the game and completing it???

Pieta67
10-14-2011, 11:47 PM
Hi munjaX have you tried EbGames.com.au they have it for AUD$108. I don't know about shipping destinations. I'm from Australia and was going to get it from gamestop.co.uk as it's a little cheaper than EB Games but decided on the art book instead. Sounds like you need to know someone who lives in Australia or the U.K and use their address and have them forward it onto you. If you change your mind and go for the Collector Edition try TheHut.com , HMV.com , Play.com , Amazon.co.uk , JBHiFi.com.au goodluck

TheLeoCrow
10-15-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm from Greece too and the only options I can think of are the following:
1)If you have any friends or relatives in a country that has a Gamestop, use their address and have them forward it to you, as suggested by Pieta67
2)Wait for it to pop up in ebay or similar sites (though the price will be at least double its worth)
3)Get the Digital Exclusive edition and if you need the physical Animus edition extras, get them on ebay or similar sites afterwards, either separatelly or in a used copy.

Sorry I couldn't be any more help than that

rato7
10-17-2011, 07:37 PM
I am still hoping they will add all those bonuses to the digital pre order.