PDA

View Full Version : Theives, and Looting

Poodle_of_Doom
12-19-2011, 04:39 PM
How do you get your theives to loot for you? I've heard people talk about doing it, but I can't seem to make it happen.

ihal
12-20-2011, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
How do you get your theives to loot for you? I've heard people talk about doing it, but I can't seem to make it happen. I'm not sure if it's a default ability, or if you need to unlock the thief faction ability by doing thief challenges.

Either way, when you kill guards with a thief group hired on, one should go up to it and do a looting animation, at which point you get the contents as if you had looted the body yourself.

sticks165
12-20-2011, 10:27 AM
for that you just hire some thief's and they will automatically start looting the people

AnthonyA85
12-21-2011, 07:33 PM
They should do it automatically, just hire a group then walk through the crowd, they will follow.

If you want them to look the bodies of guards you kill, you'll have to complete the theif faction challenges.

Kytr
12-22-2011, 09:42 AM
And kill the guards for them to loot -- they don't tend to fair too well in fights with the guards. And you only need to complete the thief faction challenge with the faction ability reward to gain this ability (I don't remember which set that is).

They will pick pocket automatically, with the money going to you, so you can hire them and walk for a while until they repay the cost before you use them to lure the guards help the tight money situation early in the game.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-22-2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks Guys....