PDA

View Full Version : So nice i have to buy it twice...

Crazyfool840
07-22-2008, 08:38 PM
like many ppl i don't trade in/throw away classic games but i went to play Chaos Theory Vs. with my old game disc and there is a never ending error screen every time i enter VS. it is UNREAL i would have to buy it again from the dashboard, but this is the reality. WAY TO GO ubisoft on turning a profit on an already existing Title, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

JohnsHomegirl
07-22-2008, 09:28 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif hai

Crazyfool840
07-25-2008, 10:09 AM
i know i posted this but my point is we should get our money back or they should fix the update. they broke the CD version so you had to buy the dashboard version. that is bad business and personally i don't like being taken advantage of, neither should YOU

halo_99
07-25-2008, 10:15 AM
It's Ubisoft. Do you really think they care about their fans?

Tatersalad810
07-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Ubisoft doesn't give a **** about their fanbase. Sorry bud but there's nothing to be done.

Icecube1137
07-28-2008, 07:22 PM
microsoft has a team of developers that bring games to the XBO list, just as they did when they were still expanding the BC list. Ubi has nothing to do with it.

Crazyfool840
07-30-2008, 06:49 PM
go into the memory tab and delete everything that is DL for Vs. i discovered the maps are broken for the disc version, if you don't DL the maps you can play using your old Chaos Theory disc.

kleaneasy
07-31-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Crazyfool840:
i know i posted this but my point is we should get our money back or they should fix the update. they broke the CD version so you had to buy the dashboard version. that is bad business and personally i don't like being taken advantage of, neither should YOU

I can assure you no one broke the game to force another purchase, at least not from Ubisoft anyway....based on your last reply I would suspect the memory cache on the dlc failed causing the lock up, having already deleted them you should be able to re download them without issue but let us know how you get on