PDA

View Full Version : Batman or Altair?

tehz0mgbie
08-02-2010, 12:56 AM
I don't know why, but sometimes I have visions of Altair vs. Batman.

Granted batman is a classic and is loved by older generations (as well as newer ones don't get me wrong) but Altair is also the OG BadAss Assassin.

One is trained by ninjas to fight in the dark (batman) and the other is essentially a middle eastern ninja who LIVES in the dark.

So what are your thoughs?

EzioAssassin51
08-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Close... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

primerib69
08-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Hahaha you put up a worthy challenge. I'll have to think about this one for a bit bro.

Oatkeeper
08-02-2010, 01:16 AM
here is a better one, who would win in a fight between batman and superman, and batman doesn't have kryptonite. ANSWER: trick question -Batman, batman ALWAYS carries krytonite.

In all honesty though, I think Batman would solely because he has all the same skills as assassins only with better hand to hand and gadgets for everything (including his moving around stuff)

primerib69
08-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
here is a better one, who would win in a fight between batman and superman, and batman doesn't have kryptonite. ANSWER: trick question -Batman, batman ALWAYS carries krytonite.

In all honesty though, I think Batman would solely because he has all the same skills as assassins only with better hand to hand and gadgets for everything (including his moving around stuff)

So confused http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

But if you are trying to compare Arkham Asylum Batman with Altair, then I think they both would have killed each other before they tried to actually kill each other...if thats possible

iLikeBacon
08-02-2010, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by primerib69:
I think they both would have killed each other before they tried to actually kill each other...if thats possible
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

El_Sjietah
08-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Batman wears tights.

/thread

Deathgrim666
08-02-2010, 08:40 AM
batman will always win.......

Ru1986
08-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Batman is homosexual hence the tights or wet look leggings he wears my missis has got a great pair of them and they look allot better on her than they do on him. If i was 12 i might say batman sorry Altair all the way. But then Ezio over both of them.

masterfenix2009
08-02-2010, 10:27 AM
hard choice... but ru198 batman is a fair challenge to both ezio and altair and by the way he would be bisexual since he likes catwoman

masterfenix2009
08-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
batman will always win.......

i NEVER got the impression u liked batman

X10J
08-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Tough call. Knowing Batman he'll probobly have a bat-antiassassination gadget thing. But Altair can use lethal force. Actually never mind batmobile. Batman wins. Agh Altair has an apple. Cheese it, its a tie.

El_Sjietah
08-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by assassino151:
hard choice... but ru198 batman is a fair challenge to both ezio and altair and by the way he would be bisexual since he likes catwoman

That's called denial.

masterfenix2009
08-02-2010, 01:47 PM
oh wait altair wins batman doesnt kill ppl

primerib69
08-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by assassino151:

Unless he runs them over with his Batmobile. He did that to Zsasz in Arkham Asylum

agentpoop
08-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Altair since batman doesnt kill anyone

primerib69
08-02-2010, 08:23 PM
But yeah Altair would win.

hud-assassins
08-04-2010, 10:51 AM
ive heard all about ac3 its amazing
desmond jumping in bin bags
maybe not

ive cn this picture ubisoft realised
go on ign and type in ac3

endarkened
08-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Altair. Hands-down.

notafanboy
08-04-2010, 03:02 PM
batman sux altair !!!!! owns

X10J
08-04-2010, 03:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

Unless he runs them over with his Batmobile. He did that to Zsasz in Arkham Asylum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought that was Bane

hewkii9
08-04-2010, 04:24 PM
It was Bane.

Also, Altair.

CherokeeInferno
08-04-2010, 06:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

Unless he runs them over with his Batmobile. He did that to Zsasz in Arkham Asylum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That wasn't to Zsasz, that was to Bane, but he was not driving the Batmobile.
Anyway, Batman FTW b/c he would either
a) Set an explosive gel trap, then take out Altair
b) Hide in the shadows and strike Altair, w/o Altair even knowing that Batman was present
c) Use his Batclaw to throw Altair off a high ledge
d) Pxn him in hand to hand combat. Let's face it, if Altair had to only use his fists, an average 10 year old could beat him
or e) Batman turns out to not be Bruce Wayne, but actually Chuck Norris in disguise and so wins by default

SBRedFlag
08-04-2010, 07:47 PM
e) Batman turns out to not be Bruce Banner
Batman was never Bruce Banner... Fail.

Oatkeeper
08-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by sbredflag:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">e) Batman turns out to not be Bruce Banner
Batman was never Bruce Banner... Fail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BATHULK
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp275/lazybastid/Bat-Hulk.jpg

primerib69
08-05-2010, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sbredflag:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">e) Batman turns out to not be Bruce Banner
Batman was never Bruce Banner... Fail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BATHULK
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp275/lazybastid/Bat-Hulk.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif That made me lol. And bro, where did you get Bruce Banner?

CherokeeInferno
08-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Sorry, I must have been thinking about the Hulk when writing that, since they both have the name Bruce. I actually lol'ed myself when I found out about my mistake. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

FilipinoNinja67
08-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by tehz0mgbie:
I don't know why, but sometimes I have visions of Altair vs. Batman.

Granted batman is a classic and is loved by older generations (as well as newer ones don't get me wrong) but Altair is also the OG BadAss Assassin.

One is trained by ninjas to fight in the dark (batman) and the other is essentially a middle eastern ninja who LIVES in the dark.

So what are your thoughs? i think Batman would win against Altair but against Ezio...

fun1-fun2_me
08-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Lets see here an assassin that kills for a living or a guy in tights with the same enemies still trying to kill him. I dont know, oh wait I do!

Altair has the biggest advantage because
1 He was trained to kill.
2 Batman relies too much on his gadgets.
3 Batman has never killed a soul.
4 If Batmans gadgets fail, hes doomed.
5 Altair can crack necks if he doesnt have his weapons.
6 Last of all batman hand to hand against altair? Yah batmans f***.

EzioAssassin51
08-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by eziotodesmond:
1 He was trained to kill.

Lol, Batman was trained to kill, he just doesn't

2 Batman relies too much on his gadgets.

Eh... I guess, but Altair relies on his Blade to assassinate right?

3 Batman has never killed a soul.

I agree with this one, but it could changeat anytime!

4 If Batmans gadgets fail, hes doomed.

Not really, as you will see below

5 Altair can crack necks if he doesnt have his weapons.

So can the B-Man

6 Last of all batman hand to hand against altair? Yah batmans f***.

Lol, you clearly don't know Batman! He will Pwn Altair with his H2H easy!

As you can see, i think Batman would own Alty, not that i don't like Altair though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif