PDA

View Full Version : i can't enter the comp. why not :(

procion
07-03-2009, 10:46 PM
i bought cojbib yesterday, day of release here in new zealand. i was waiting at eb games door at 0900 to buy the title. apart from the claustrophobic first person view im enjoying the game, and i like gul ducat from deep space nine. my prob is that im trying to enter the comp, but each time i try, i'm shunted back to the comp start page. i'm 39 & obviously live here in eNZed, so i should be able to enter, n'est ce pas? as various demoiselles(damsels) in distress have uttered innumerably over time, but in a far deeper voice: HAILP! HAILP!

procion
07-03-2009, 10:46 PM
i bought cojbib yesterday, day of release here in new zealand. i was waiting at eb games door at 0900 to buy the title. apart from the claustrophobic first person view im enjoying the game, and i like gul ducat from deep space nine. my prob is that im trying to enter the comp, but each time i try, i'm shunted back to the comp start page. i'm 39 & obviously live here in eNZed, so i should be able to enter, n'est ce pas? as various demoiselles(damsels) in distress have uttered innumerably over time, but in a far deeper voice: HAILP! HAILP!

procion
07-04-2009, 02:27 AM
prob sorted. The comp page input personal details page came up this time.