PDA

View Full Version : Communication Options in MP - Poll

Antonoo
05-09-2010, 05:05 AM
We need a way to communicate IN GAME. Not everyone has chatting programs. Add voip and a chatbox and also the ability to send messages to friends about playing and inside the lobby so we can talk about which map to play.

Antonoo
05-09-2010, 05:05 AM
We need a way to communicate IN GAME. Not everyone has chatting programs. Add voip and a chatbox and also the ability to send messages to friends about playing and inside the lobby so we can talk about which map to play.

SirPersival77
05-09-2010, 06:02 AM
I also think we should have the ability to do such kind of thing in the game because it really annoys me when I see a friend online and wanna ask him to play some multiplayer I have to minimize the SC to write him in another chat.

darkzero7
05-09-2010, 08:51 AM
yeah i dont understand the lack of chat feature. but using steam works well enough for now.

Arius047
05-09-2010, 09:02 AM
No voicechat is a shame, but no chatbox is indeed just stupid. I hope Ubi will so something with it, but for the time being, I'd rather have them finetune the game rather than releasing DLC that doesnt even work for alot of players.

rek0
05-09-2010, 12:37 PM
You should try being patient, rahter than having this same conversation blasted over and over on this Forum. Can you not see they're trying to fix issues' with people not being able to play the game at all, you're crying over no MP chat... wow, great, least you can play the game, there are still loads of people having mega problems with running it... so quite your QQ'ing, sit the hell back and just freaking wait.

Arius047
05-09-2010, 12:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rek0:
You should try being patient, rahter than having this same conversation blasted over and over on this Forum. Can you not see they're trying to fix issues' with people not being able to play the game at all, you're crying over no MP chat... wow, great, least you can play the game, there are still loads of people having mega problems with running it... so quite your QQ'ing, sit the hell back and just freaking wait. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats exactly what I said.

MinusII-VX9-
05-09-2010, 07:59 PM
It's just silly we dont already have it, been usin steam/vent in the mean time.

Minus

CrashTestDoomy
05-09-2010, 11:06 PM
Definitely does.

Xessive
05-10-2010, 01:18 AM
I've been using Xfire as an alternative and it seems to working great. It has an in-game overlay that compensates for the game's shortcomings in communication. It basically works just like Steam's overlay, better yet it works for people who didn't buy the game on Steam.

Give it a shot, at the very least it is a good workaround.

Please note that I am not excusing Ubisoft's ridiculous omission of chat/voice in the game. I'm just trying to provide a helpful alternative.

MarkyG
05-10-2010, 06:06 AM
As much as I love the game, it's a very large omission. It's also a very basic feature, which pretty much every online game has, bar a few.

I vote yes.

anttonoo
05-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Its 24 players voted Yes ubisoft. 0 on no. You need to add chatbox and voip service in the next patch can we get a confirm on this.

Members type after the vote to keep this topic alive.

phillofdfuture
05-17-2010, 02:33 AM
omg what was ubi thinking!

PurplePancake
05-18-2010, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xessive:
It basically works just like Steam's overlay, better yet it works for people who didn't buy the game on Steam.QUOTE]
You can still use the Steam overlay even if you didn't buy the game on Steam.

sam2000_290
05-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Yes, I approve. Me 14.

RMJ1984
05-18-2010, 06:46 PM
It seriously buggles the mind who made some of the game choices in this game, and that / those people should be fired.

Guy 1 to Guy 2, Lets make it so all our hardwork gets played in 90% Black and white, Guy 2 to guy 1 hell yeah that is so stupid it could be amazing.

Then later than day Guy 2 to Guy 1, you know i got a dumb suggestion that will rival yours, how about we make multiplayer, with no options what so ever for the people to talk togther. Guy 1 to guy 2, OMFG Yes and we will do BOTH!.

I mean seriously, i just dont get it. The M word if strongly required. What evens worse, its the attitude with not being in a hurry to fix the stuff apperently.

Because when a game ships from Ubisoft. Then they dont care what so ever. Amazing bad PR and very unprofessiional.