PDA

View Full Version : campaigns?

tonedog2005
12-20-2005, 07:57 AM
is this site the best place to download campaigns, particularly dynamic ones? also, there are various expansions packs kicking around "banzai" barborosa" combat over europe and "the last days to name a few. are they worth the money or can most if it be downloaded?

Kuna15
12-20-2005, 08:14 AM
First off, you are looking for static not dynamic campaigns since all stock FB 402 are dynamic ones.
Also "Banzai!" "Combat Over Europe" etc. are CD payware add-ons (or they can be downloaded from their sites with according fee).

Personally I would not buy any add-on which contains missions/campaigns only without any skins.

And btw you have really good campaigns available on flying-legends.net , airwarfare.com , official site etc.

tonedog2005
12-20-2005, 09:16 AM
is it fairly painless to install different campaigns or do u have to uninstall 1 to install another?

BFawlty
12-20-2005, 09:22 AM
I just downloaded the two demos for these campaigns. I just got to try one of the IJN missions, was pretty cool, lots of stuff going on so FPS could be an issue on moderate machines.
As far as I know you can have several campaigns installed at once. Also don't overlook the excellent user made campaigns out there.
http://www.pluswave.de/html/pwx_download.html

BF

Kuna15
12-20-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by tonedog2005:
is it fairly painless to install different campaigns or do u have to uninstall 1 to install another?

You can install whatever you like. It's not like real installation just put files that you have downloaded in appropriate place.