PDA

View Full Version : A Little help if you please!

coolicus
08-17-2010, 07:27 AM
Hey guys its been an absolute age since I last played IL2 anyway whilst I'm enjoying various modded campagins one happens to regard the RN and makes use of the "Gladiator" for which this mod uses the Finnish J8 or whatever version. However I also have the Gladiator Mk I & II and would personally like to change it so that I have one of these for immersion purposes e.g - No more Finnish dials etc in the cockpit.

How would I go about doing this? Thank you in advance - I notice that on the aircraft loadout screen it seems like you could potentially edit a confi file maybe and be able to pick any aircraft :/?

I apologise if this was posted in the wrong part of the forum!

coolicus
08-17-2010, 08:12 AM
Oh no you misunderstand me!

I already have HSFX 4.1 installed with the gladiators but I have a downloaded campagin that is using the J8 as a stand in for the British Gladiator and would like to be able to swap that for the British ones.

Zeus-cat
08-17-2010, 09:07 AM
You will need to go into the Full Mission Builder and change the planes for each mission. It really isn't that hard to do, but may take you some time.

coolicus
08-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Thank you so much Zeus!

You're a star!

coolicus
08-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Erm Zeus this might sound a little stupid but how do I select my own Aircraft in the editor I somehow fluked it on the first mission file but now cannot :/

coolicus
08-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Nevermind I've got it thank you again!