PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy For Each Assassin?

ACfreak357
05-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Ok well I watched the Gameinformer interviews they had with The Creative Director of Assassins Creed Revelations, Alexandre Amancio he did mention a trilogy for each assassin if not then he did hint at it so does that mean from now on for each new assassin their going to have 3 games dedicated to them as they did with Ezio or not as they did with Altair.

And if they are will they go back and develop 2 games for Altair?(which seems unlikely).

Well in my opinion I would like it because it means more Assassins Creed lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

What do you guys think?

Gasketfuse
05-16-2011, 10:56 PM
I don't think they're going to do that. AC is a trilogy, and the game after Revelations (AC3) is supposedly the last.

iN3krO
05-16-2011, 11:41 PM
God of War was a trilogy and next year there will be GoW4

freeze131
05-17-2011, 12:22 AM
As long as the games are around the same caliber as Brotherhood, I'll gladly see trilogies for each character.

I see people wanting Assassin's Creed 3 to come out quickly and what not, but don't you know that that'll probably end the Assassin's franchise?

iBoba
05-17-2011, 12:50 AM
I HOPE IT GOES ON FOREVER LIKE FINAL FANTASY!

Blind2Society
05-17-2011, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by freeze131:
but don't you know that that'll probably end the Assassin's franchise?
I doubt that. I think Game Informer said it best when they refered to Assassin's Creed as Ubisoft's "prized stallion".

X10J
05-17-2011, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by freeze131:
I see people wanting Assassin's Creed 3 to come out quickly and what not, but don't you know that that'll probably end the Assassin's franchise?

On the other hand, that wouldn't be too great. A game about a near aproaching apocalyptic event, set years before it was released.

Super_Sausage
05-17-2011, 04:10 AM
The game released in 2012 would have to be AC3, but I reckon Ubi will find a way of continuing the series. I mean, Desmond is going to save the world, right? And surely he will want to go back in the Animus because it's fun. Maybe he will want to find out more about Alta´r. That would work because everyone wants to know about Alta´r's life don't they?

Inorganic9_2
05-17-2011, 04:15 AM
Who says we need an animus? There must be more influenial assassins than just Ezio and Alta´r. We could just explore their lives. Or perhaps "The subject 16 files" following Desmond's pre-Ezio ancestors or 16's post-Ezio ancestors? (assuming that Ezio is the last DNA match, which is never stated).

There are an infinite number of ways to receive our historical parkour/stab fix.

Super_Sausage
05-17-2011, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
Who says we need an animus? There must be more influenial assassins than just Ezio and Alta´r. We could just explore their lives. Or perhaps "The subject 16 files" following Desmond's pre-Ezio ancestors or 16's post-Ezio ancestors? (assuming that Ezio is the last DNA match, which is never stated).

There are an infinite number of ways to receive our historical parkour/stab fix.

The Animus is sort of central to the whole idea of Assassin's Creed. Without the Animus it wouldn't be Assassin's Creed, it would just be a game with a historical setting. We could even put someone else in the Animus (doesn't appeal much) but if it's AC, it needs the Animus.

IIwangcarsII
05-17-2011, 06:09 AM
Assassins creed is about the Assassin's CREED! The animus is just a tool the templars are using to get the pieces of eden!

DavisP92
05-17-2011, 07:39 AM
Assassin's Creed will never end as long as people still buy the games. And even if it's was orginally a trilogy that doesn't mean they could do spin-offs and whatnot. look at Prince of Persia, it was coming out since 1992 up until 2009 or 2010. And they said they might bring that back too.

Jade Raymond or someone said early in the series that after they finish desmond's story they might do someone else in the animus or just have the game take place in the past. And AC is Ubisoft's biggest game for the last 5 years so i doubt they will end the series. (wow it's been 5 years)

iN3krO
05-17-2011, 07:48 AM
Counter-Strike has been considered the best eSport game for 11 years and now it lost to ScarCraft 2 -.-''

Super_Sausage
05-17-2011, 08:12 AM
I don't personally like the idea of AC without the 2012 storyline. AC is not just about running around killing people, it has a deep and interesting storyline, which would be lost without the modern day setting. Maybe Desmond takes control of the bleeding effect and can access memories whenever he likes? That way we could switch between past and present.

Mr_Stunner
05-17-2011, 03:04 PM
I think it could work, after the Desmond arc finished we could play as the others subjects, I would love playing with Daniel Cross and Nikolai Orelov

RebeccaLH
05-17-2011, 03:07 PM
Are you on about when he was talking about the trainee,master,mentor cycle?

phil.llllll
05-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by JetChrisUK:
Assassins creed is about the Assassin's CREED!

This. Well at least the first one was.

SleezeRocker
05-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by ACfreak357:
each new assassin their going to have 3 games dedicated to them as they did with Ezio or not as they did with Altair.

Altair: Assasisn's Creed, Assassin's Creed: Altair's chronicles, Assassisn's Creed Bloodlines

Ezio: Assasisn's Creed 2, Assassisn's Creed Discovery, Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood, *Assasisn's Creed: Lost Legacy*

Desmond: Assasain's Creed, Assasins's Creed 2, Assasisn's Creed: Brotherhood :P

on topic- As long as the game has a kick ace story and gameplay, I don't care if it outlasts Final Fantasy lol....I WILL say though..If Assasin's Creed 3 (And +) features Ezio and going as over 20k years old and looking like this:

http://www.aulamanga.it/yugioh/mostri/dark_sage.gif

...then that's pushing it lol

ACfreak357
05-17-2011, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACfreak357:
each new assassin their going to have 3 games dedicated to them as they did with Ezio or not as they did with Altair.

Altair: Assasisn's Creed, Assassin's Creed: Altair's chronicles, Assassisn's Creed Bloodlines

Ezio: Assasisn's Creed 2, Assassisn's Creed Discovery, Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood, *Assasisn's Creed: Lost Legacy*

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im pretty sure he was talking about the console games which have only been the 3 games we have had besides Revelations.

So that means Altair only had Assassins Creed while Ezio has 2 and another comin up which is Revelations.

iN3krO
05-18-2011, 08:04 AM
altair chronicles and bloodlines are spin-offs and i don't care of them cuz they are useless and no-sense for the main story of the game -.-''

SleezeRocker
05-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by ACfreak357:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACfreak357:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im pretty sure <span class="ev_code_RED">he</span> was talking about.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean "You"? lol

As to daniel: Technically brotherhood and Revelations are "spin-offs" though they provide more to the story.
As Bloodlines had a fairly good story.

ACfreak357
05-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im pretty sure <span class="ev_code_RED">he</span> was talking about.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean "You"? lol

lol no I was talking about the Creative Director who said that in his interview with gameinformer.

As to daniel: Technically brotherhood and Revelations are "spin-offs" though they provide more to the story.
As Bloodlines had a fairly good story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dieinthedark
05-19-2011, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Super_Sausage:
The game released in 2012 would have to be AC3, but I reckon Ubi will find a way of continuing the series. I mean, Desmond is going to save the world, right? And surely he will want to go back in the Animus because it's fun. Maybe he will want to find out more about Alta´r. That would work because everyone wants to know about Alta´r's life don't they?

YES!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif