PDA

View Full Version : Complete Garbage!!!

n.travkin
04-28-2010, 05:12 AM
I bought this game today at direct2drive for 65$. I played it through the first level with a lot of lag, and was disappointed with it!!! Ubisoft killed Splinter Cell. The graphics are horrible, the mouse control is disgusting, the DRM is way out of the window. I played Assassins Creed 2 and enjoyed it a lot. But for me, this game killed Splinter Cell Franchise. AND i cannot get a refund anymore. This game is NOT worth 65$. If ubisoft releases a patch that tweaks the performance and fixed glitches and bugs, then I will maybe consider buying their products in the future.

darnokz
04-28-2010, 05:26 AM
Lucky you, you at least can play and I cannot even connect to ubisoft servers after installing the game, I dont know whats hepening because AC2 was running perfect and it was fantastic game. And now when I try to run AC2 it says unable to connect same like splinter cell.

I dont understand why splinter cell is more expensive than AC2 lolz...

jorbazz
04-28-2010, 10:24 AM
Do you know how the game making process is? apperantly not xD
lots of people over at the steam community says that the game runs perfect..
Have you updated all your drivers?
the game is worth more than $65, even if it had been a $100 I would buy it, and I always know that there is a chance that I cant run the game at the second I get it installed.
Try to learn how to make a simple game, and you will know how it is, you use more time on debugging than designing etc..

Arathad:
AC2 and SCC is not the same thing

darnokz
04-28-2010, 10:27 AM
lol are you working for ubisoft? why are u defending them? A lot of people cant even launch this and why should I update my drivers when its about connecting to server? Are u mad? And dont tell me such stupid things like " update your drivers" because im not 5 years old and probably you didnt even build you PC by yourself.

darnokz
04-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by jorbazz:
Do you know how the game making process is? apperantly not xD
lots of people over at the steam community says that the game runs perfect..
Have you updated all your drivers?
the game is worth more than $65, even if it had been a $100 I would buy it, and I always know that there is a chance that I cant run the game at the second I get it installed.
Try to learn how to make a simple game, and you will know how it is, you use more time on debugging than designing etc..

Arathad:
AC2 and SCC is not the same thing

Right AC2 is better , its 3 times longer , has better graphics and open world. And it actually worked for 1,5 month but now I cant even launch AC2 because it has same Master server error like splinter cell.