PDA

View Full Version : French or American

Radman500
12-06-2010, 06:29 PM
REVOLUTION

so it seems from the ending.. and what shaun said.. AC3 will most likely take place during the French Revolution or American Revolution/Colonial America era..

just wondering what do you think would be a cooler setting..

French revolution.. or america revolution.....

kriegerdesgottes
12-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Definitely french because first of all in the 18th century america was underdeveloped being that it had not yet become a nation until 1776 and though there were cities there are not enough places to jump on. I think the french revolution would be way cooler. You have several cities in france like versailles which im sure I spelled wrong but a lot of the revolution took place there and also paris where the king and queen were brought before being executed. the time is full of assassinations against marat for example and several others being that several people were being murdered daily just for being suspected of being against the revolution. It's the story of freedom of the people something the assassins stand for and it's got a guy who takes over town somehow and goes too far by thinking he is god a lot like savonarola. robspierre which im sure I also spelled wrong I'm going from memory along with 11 other men took over the whole country. It really is a story of mankind as a whole. also it's french just like ubisoft is french! it's all too perfect. I want the french revolution! also 1191(ac)+300=1491(acII)+300+1791(right in the middle of the french revolution. It makes too much sense and the idea is too perfect to pass up. The time really did have a huge impact on how the world came into the modern world especially Europe.Just another thought the first working parachute was invented in 1785 and the first submarine (that would be awesome!) was invented in 1776, and the hot air balloon was invented in 1783. all perfect for the french revolution especially since a couple of these were invented by french people.

X10J
12-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Don't forget Montreuil and Montreal, two very important places in AC. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LightRey
12-06-2010, 11:54 PM
I dunno. When people started guessing the location/time of AC2 they were way off. It's probably going to be some place/time we're not thinking of at all.

k0br4
12-07-2010, 08:23 AM
The future.
Moon.

ChaosxNetwork
12-07-2010, 08:41 AM
French revolution out of those to.
Nothing happened in the American revolution that would be good enough for an AC story line.
But I am still wanting for China/Japan/Egypt/Spain. Due to a more rich history (French revolution is don't get me wrong but these places I think will also have better landscapes)

RzaRecta357
12-07-2010, 10:26 AM
This sounds right to me. The things Shaun says, and Jupiters temple being in france somewhere?

AC1 I thought Desmond looked like a french canadian bartender. Perhaps I was more right then I thought.

JAHman28
12-07-2010, 10:52 AM
The thing is they went quite out of their way to ridicule the French Baron de Valois in Bro'hood.
It would be fairly odd to suddenly make the French look cool

Victorian or earlier London would be a fascinating setting IMO (Imagine scaling the houses of parliament )but it had little going on except the plot to blow up parliament and we would have to put up with hideous cockney accents...

Another fascinating place would be Russia but that would occur in the 1900s if we want a slice of Russian revolution, which would make guns hard to avoid. However, Russian architecture is amazing and assassinating rasputin or trotski would be the highlight of any game ever...

Black_Widow9
12-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Please look here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>