PDA

View Full Version : I just woke up from a Myst V dream.

IAmTheSteve
01-17-2005, 06:50 AM
Well, that was probably one of the best dreams I ever had.

In the dream, I knew I was playing Myst V. It was one of those things you know, ya know?

My friends and I actually got to transport into the ages. However, the only ages I remember is one that resemebled an apartment and a jail.

I remember solving some puzzles, one was programming a remote.

In the jail, however, there was a path that eventually seemed to split into two dark paths. So, we took the left. It was filled with buttons that controled lights in different area of the hole. One of the switches turned on a light to a little room below. In the room was Rand Miller and we got to have a short conversation with him. But, he wasn't atrus. We talked about Ubisoft and how much I missed Uru.

So, then we walked down the right tunnel. This one was more lit. I remember passing a classroom where students were sitting. Mind you, this was still in the jail. The hailways looked liked... a dog kennal. (There were like jail cells stacked on top of eachother. But the cells looked liked they couldn't hold anything bigger than a dog. All the cells were empty.)

So we walk farther down a hall and we see a shadow of a guy with a toy chainsaw. Scared crapless, even though we knew it was a toy, we begin running back down the hall. He comes chasing us. We run into a bathroom where we find a garbage can lid. My friend, Brian, takes it and says... "This guy just wants his bagels... so..." He throws the lid and says, "There's your bagel!" The guy with the chainsaw goes running off afterit saying "Leggo my bagel!"

Then, the next thing I remember was being in the beginning of riven without any of my friends. However, there was a spaceship and a couple of other people around the knocked out body of the gaurd that takes your book at the begginning of the game.

Then I woke up and decided to tell you guys.

I hope myst 5 isn't like this, even though it was one of the best dreams I have ever had.

IAmTheSteve
01-17-2005, 06:50 AM
Well, that was probably one of the best dreams I ever had.

In the dream, I knew I was playing Myst V. It was one of those things you know, ya know?

My friends and I actually got to transport into the ages. However, the only ages I remember is one that resemebled an apartment and a jail.

I remember solving some puzzles, one was programming a remote.

In the jail, however, there was a path that eventually seemed to split into two dark paths. So, we took the left. It was filled with buttons that controled lights in different area of the hole. One of the switches turned on a light to a little room below. In the room was Rand Miller and we got to have a short conversation with him. But, he wasn't atrus. We talked about Ubisoft and how much I missed Uru.

So, then we walked down the right tunnel. This one was more lit. I remember passing a classroom where students were sitting. Mind you, this was still in the jail. The hailways looked liked... a dog kennal. (There were like jail cells stacked on top of eachother. But the cells looked liked they couldn't hold anything bigger than a dog. All the cells were empty.)

So we walk farther down a hall and we see a shadow of a guy with a toy chainsaw. Scared crapless, even though we knew it was a toy, we begin running back down the hall. He comes chasing us. We run into a bathroom where we find a garbage can lid. My friend, Brian, takes it and says... "This guy just wants his bagels... so..." He throws the lid and says, "There's your bagel!" The guy with the chainsaw goes running off afterit saying "Leggo my bagel!"

Then, the next thing I remember was being in the beginning of riven without any of my friends. However, there was a spaceship and a couple of other people around the knocked out body of the gaurd that takes your book at the begginning of the game.

Then I woke up and decided to tell you guys.

I hope myst 5 isn't like this, even though it was one of the best dreams I have ever had.

Cubase1
01-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Sounds like quite an adventure! If only I had dreams like that. Instead, I have to put up with things chasing me...

-Cub. =o)

GallifreyLady
01-19-2005, 05:24 PM
I had an interesting dream in which Sirrus and I were flirting with each other at a party. The flirting consisted of us going into giggle fits over him refusing to believe that I like Cracker Barrel brand cheese (which I do). A stranger came over and warned me not to trust him, to which I replied, "It's okay! He swore his loyalty to House Atreides!" (from Dune).

Did I mention that he had mechanical spider legs?

Cubase1
02-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Wow, thats like a combination between Myst, Dune and Wild Wild West (or Spiderman 2, whichever you choose). Did he invite you back to his cosy red book?

-Cub =o)

Zoonishii
02-03-2005, 04:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GallifreyLady:
I had an interesting dream in which Sirrus and I were flirting with each other at a party. The flirting consisted of us going into giggle fits over him refusing to believe that I like Cracker Barrel brand cheese (which I do). A stranger came over and warned me not to trust him, to which I replied, "It's okay! He swore his loyalty to House Atreides!" (from Dune).

Did I mention that he had mechanical spider legs? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This dream amuses me.

~Zoonmuses

Alkonium
02-03-2005, 06:59 PM
The closest dream I had to one Myst related was one where I was in a van with Rand Miller and I asked him if he had any problem with Myst IV being rated Teen and he said no.

Mowog
02-08-2005, 09:39 AM
So. If you have a dream where you're falling, and if you hit the bottom before you panic link...

Mystical Explorer
02-08-2005, 08:54 PM
I had an uru dream a while back. I dreampt I went to Ae'Gura in person, and there were heaps and heaps of people. The arrangement of the city weas different, and I remember finding a Rime book. But the main thing was all the people. It was a lovely dream...

Eat_My_Shortz
02-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Lol... whenever its a Myst-related dream you always end up meeting Rand Miller eh. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

salgene
03-20-2005, 10:19 PM
I had a dream that I created an accually city just like the Dni city. Its still on going atm.
Would be interesting http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif