PDA

View Full Version : what achievements will it have?

Anubis14_360
04-07-2007, 07:16 PM
you will have you usely ones like won the game,kill the 9,help some with a side quest. but what would be other ones eg kill 10 gurds with out dieing. what are your ideas? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Annux912
04-07-2007, 07:35 PM
In splinter cell, there's one that you have to complete a mission without being detected. Maybe there will be one like that here, assassinate your target without raising alarm beforehand.

Also, Ubisoft said that you can have upgraded or new weapons. Maybe there'll be one to collect all of those.

Agent_Alpha
04-07-2007, 09:53 PM
One for doing all of the side missions
One for exploration (Find all the shrines hidden in the city, or something)
hmmmm

Howler13
04-07-2007, 10:41 PM
I like achievement points one would possably earn without knowing what he needed to do to earn them. For example, in Crackdown, one of them is keeping a car in the air for 6 seconds. Why the heck whould I do that? Compare to Oblivion, where every achievment is earn simply by rising through the ranks of the guilds and completing the main quest. Don't have to join the guilds, but most people will. Beating the main quest, not as likely. =]

Anyway...

That said, About 200-250 will probably be earned simply by doing what NEEDS to be done to finish the game. Probably another 200 for fully upgrading your weapons/getting the bonus items. The rest will probably be like Annux912 said: performing some missions in a different manner (maybe stealthier, maybe more "brute force"). Hopefully some cool ones like scaling a perticularly tall building, killing a person without using a weapon, etc. Nothing too stupid.

Anubis14_360
04-07-2007, 10:56 PM
oh i got 1 more, make it out of the city with in 60 sec - 3 mins (after a assassinasion) maby 50-200 pionts http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

assassin1994
04-18-2007, 04:56 AM
kill 50 guards-50 points http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

shiroshibal
04-18-2007, 04:56 PM
perhaps, there will be some time races like in crackdown.. but. achievements for killed people in the main quests suck. i hope there will be some interesting achiev.

hender2007
04-23-2007, 03:40 PM
another, could be racee across rooftops, as fast as possible or complete the game in a time limit like under 4 hours game time. Or dont get caught, run for 5 mins (like need for speed) and evade capture.

VIGILANT_ONE
06-15-2007, 07:02 AM
I'm not sure if it's possible but maybe it could be your playstyle, like if u complete a mission from rooftops and all that skulking around the city stuff, if u do that alot u could get an achievement or if ur one to go crazy and kill em all etc etc http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

danny.b87
06-15-2007, 08:21 AM
yeah maybe like find the assassins houses (i dont know the name of it at the moment) because i heard jade saying dont know on what interview it was but she said that youll have to find the those houses.. so maybe theres something like that, that you have to find all of them

moqqy
06-15-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by danny.b87:
yeah maybe like find the assassins houses (i dont know the name of it at the moment) because i heard jade saying dont know on what interview it was but she said that youll have to find the those houses.. so maybe theres something like that, that you have to find all of them

dont think so since you dont actually have to "find" them.. you know the location and then you just have to go there. each city has its own.

deskpe
06-15-2007, 09:40 AM
Jade said something about comparing player style trough achievments...wtf? eek

Ubi_Rickas
06-15-2007, 09:58 AM
What about a Hitman style rating throughout each level? I know this differs slightly from achievements but being rewarded with in-game bonuses would be cool.

moqqy
06-15-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Ubi_Rickas:
What about a Hitman style rating throughout each level? I know this differs slightly from achievements but being rewarded with in-game bonuses would be cool.

what did hitman give you as rewards? i only remember it calling me an mass slaugtherer or something when i played it at my friends house

Ahiru2005
06-15-2007, 10:54 AM
what did hitman give you as rewards? i only remember it calling me an mass slaugtherer or something when i played it at my friends house

In Hitman:Blood Money, they gave you rewards mostly on completing missions a certain way such as "complete this mission under expert difficulty. Also, there are some where you kill people a certain way like "make it look like an accident" or something like that.http://www.gamewinners.com/xbox_360/HitmanBloodMoney.htm

KnightTemplar45
06-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Maybe there'll be some ones that are based on distances. Like a total of 5 miles on horseback, or climb a total of 500ft. Who knows http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

SplinterCell_37
06-16-2007, 02:56 AM
If there are rooftops races, my opinion of the game will go down. Leave race challenges to games like Crackdown and Just Cause which are meant to be cartoony and arcadey. That's nothing against them, they're some of my favourite games. AC is more professional than that though. There should be achievements for rewarding different playstyles - "Avoid suspicion 100% until you reach the target", or
"Disappear for [time period] after having killed the target" ...things that are a real challenge. It'll be hard to be lost completely after an assassination so that you can escape quietly, so they should reward difficult feats like that. "Win a fight against 5 guards" or "Kill 20 guards while on a horse". Also things like "Complete the main storyline" and/or side missions are also things that should have achievements. No races. Races aren't the main gameplay.

Though, I wouldn't be against achievements like "Scale the tallest building in the game" or "Leap of Faith off the tallest building" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

T_Spoon_UK
06-16-2007, 03:09 AM
Most likely have an individual acheivement for each of the 9 targets. around 10-50 points i would assume, depending on their difficulty.

im hoping they put in some fun things to do aswell. i always like to have a mess around after i have completed the game and get the fun acheivements.

quicksilver_502
06-16-2007, 04:10 AM
kill 30 guards in sword to sword combat in one mission without dying.

DOGSKING
06-16-2007, 04:36 AM
What about: Escape a targets guards without leaving the city! 10-75 GP

moqqy
06-16-2007, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by DOGSKING:

thats what youll be doing all the time in teh game tho?

SplinterCell_37
06-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DOGSKING:

thats what youll be doing all the time in teh game tho? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, you'll probably want to leave a city if you plan to stay alive...the guards don't lose a scent too easily.

rippers1991
06-16-2007, 01:07 PM
or it might have some like NFS:MW where it says thing like "make a chase last over 5 minutes" or some thing like that...or do a mission without suspision until you kill that target, or escape from the gaurds view within a minute...

-rippers

moqqy
06-16-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by SplinterCell_37:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DOGSKING:

thats what youll be doing all the time in teh game tho? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, you'll probably want to leave a city if you plan to stay alive...the guards don't lose a scent too easily. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you've got to deliver the feather, sure you could come back and deliver it, but also i think alot of people wont leave city, but hide in there

Beren111
06-16-2007, 01:54 PM
yeah altair comes bak an hour later wat are the towns people supposed to do "oh hello are u new in town" no theyll freak out and kill him

borat1985
06-16-2007, 02:35 PM
wat i think
achievements
Get the game 250 gamer points
Explorer = explored whole game
Novice Monk = 25% monk missions done
Amature Monk = 50% monk missions done
Master monk = 100% monk missions done
Novice Assassin = 25% Assassin missions done
Amature Assassin = 50% Assassin missions done
Master Assassin = 100% Assassin missions done
Not for the Hashashiyyn =
kill 50 non-mission
people (civilians)
Mutilator = keep stabbing the 9 crusade leaders
after thy are dead
Wuss = get killed 100 times ( - 10 gamer points)

or summat like that

T_Spoon_UK
06-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by borat1985:

Novice Monk = 25% monk missions done
Amature Monk = 50% monk missions done
Master monk = 100% monk missions done

Why is everyone so obbsessed with the monks...? >_>

chewie1890
06-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Cause who wants to hide with the beggars? They're dirty.

I think they should have teabagging achievement like in ShadowRun.

borat1985
06-16-2007, 03:23 PM
TEABAGGING?

Tirinel
06-16-2007, 03:24 PM
maybe a good stealth mission into a palace or something? gather the info, run out, and kill them the next day.

borat1985
06-16-2007, 03:26 PM
wats teabagging http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

chewie1890
06-16-2007, 03:42 PM
When you kill a person over an online game it's kind of an insult, you run over to the body and start crouching on the butt or face area. I think you understand what the signifys... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

borat1985
06-16-2007, 03:45 PM
COOL

VIGILANT_ONE
06-17-2007, 05:36 AM
COOL

lol.. is it really? anyway what about... sorry no ideas just came to say hi...

Hi http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

borat1985
06-17-2007, 10:02 AM
cus monks offer socail stealth

SplinterCell_37
06-19-2007, 05:41 AM
I'm pretty sure there will be more social stealth options than just monks. Otherwise that'll be boring. I'd like to have lots of options, of who to hide amongst, not just monks...

moqqy
06-19-2007, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by SplinterCell_37:
I'm pretty sure there will be more social stealth options than just monks. Otherwise that'll be boring. I'd like to have lots of options, of who to hide amongst, not just monks...

monks!! i demand nothing more than monks.. who cares about assassination, you get to chill with monks.

spazzoo1025
06-28-2007, 04:59 PM
howzabout like kill 20 bazillion civilians or sumthing a little lower hmm yes yes? it could be called "Crooked" or like "Guy that kills 20 bazillion ppl" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Altair666123
06-29-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by rippers1991:
or it might have some like NFS:MW where it says thing like "make a chase last over 5 minutes" or some thing like that...or do a mission without suspision until you kill that target, or escape from the gaurds view within a minute...

-rippers

maybe it could be after killing target escape from the city in less then N time

Tornadium
06-30-2007, 10:24 AM

Mutilator = keep stabbing the 9 crusade leaders
after thy are dead

I lol'd at that one.

A few i came up with

Pacifist-Complete a mission killing only your target-10gp
Bloodthirsty- Kill 30 people including your target while on a mission.-50gp
High Flyer- Leap Of Faith from the highest point in the game-20gp

SynvarenGT
10-04-2007, 10:12 PM
RAWR NECROPOST
(To anyone who dislikes the necro post, some people dislike double topics, yay search function and wishing for this discussion to continue)

I think there will be quite a few "find ___" achievements. I.E a small vase hidden in small nooks and crannies and when X number is acquired Achievement is unlocked.

I also assume there may be some combat achievements such as "complete X amount of combos/finishers/counters without being interrupted/hit" or even "Kill X amount of enemies using environments". An example would be killing multiple guards by knocking down a wooden platform or kill guards by pushing them off things or even (This is assuming your not the only thing in the game with a horse) pushing said enemie into the path of an oncoming horse/cart.

I would also like to see some vague achievements that don't give you detailed achievement requirements (or even Secret achievements). A vague name indicating something along the lines of falling and a description with the same vagueness, but the actual achievement is to achieve 5minutes total of free fall time throughout your game session/life span etc. Achievement could either be from Leap of Faiths only or combining all of your jumps/leaps/falls.

Maybe some difficult combat achievements that are just labeled with the "Secret". Something along the lines of doing things that you just normaly wouldn't do during your regular game play. Maybe kill a guard with your hidden blade from dropping off a height of 20(measurement placed here(M/Ft etc)) or stopping 5 guards in a row by pushing civilians into there path while escaping.

Assuming corpses have gravity and anything with weight falling can hurt NPC's you could have achievements for getting "Double Kills" by killing a guard on a roof with a throwing knife/pushing and killing a guard below with the impact of the guard on higher ground.

Maybe some rediculous achievements like "Tackle 15 different guards in a row without killing 1" or "acquire 25 or more guards chasing you at a single time"

I Feel I am babbling quite a lot for my first post so I will end it here. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

samo3000
10-05-2007, 10:12 AM
i got one..!

find a needle in a haystack!!!

or jump into different haystack untill you get one :P

GuStick93
10-05-2007, 12:13 PM
well there are flags spread out in the cities,so probably an achievment for that
And plz ubi no Secret achievments,i like to know what i have to do to get my achievments

yehonatan.roth
10-05-2007, 12:45 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

no suprise achivements please.

BUT: i do want suprises and lots of'em

so many infact that i will be overwhelmed

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

yehonatan.roth
10-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by SynvarenGT:
RAWR NECROPOST
(To anyone who dislikes the necro post, some people dislike double topics, yay search function and wishing for this discussion to continue)

I think there will be quite a few "find ___" achievements. I.E a small vase hidden in small nooks and crannies and when X number is acquired Achievement is unlocked.

I also assume there may be some combat achievements such as "complete X amount of combos/finishers/counters without being interrupted/hit" or even "Kill X amount of enemies using environments". An example would be killing multiple guards by knocking down a wooden platform or kill guards by pushing them off things or even (This is assuming your not the only thing in the game with a horse) pushing said enemie into the path of an oncoming horse/cart.

I would also like to see some vague achievements that don't give you detailed achievement requirements (or even Secret achievements). A vague name indicating something along the lines of falling and a description with the same vagueness, but the actual achievement is to achieve 5minutes total of free fall time throughout your game session/life span etc. Achievement could either be from Leap of Faiths only or combining all of your jumps/leaps/falls.

Maybe some difficult combat achievements that are just labeled with the "Secret". Something along the lines of doing things that you just normaly wouldn't do during your regular game play. Maybe kill a guard with your hidden blade from dropping off a height of 20(measurement placed here(M/Ft etc)) or stopping 5 guards in a row by pushing civilians into there path while escaping.

Assuming corpses have gravity and anything with weight falling can hurt NPC's you could have achievements for getting "Double Kills" by killing a guard on a roof with a throwing knife/pushing and killing a guard below with the impact of the guard on higher ground.

Maybe some rediculous achievements like "Tackle 15 different guards in a row without killing 1" or "acquire 25 or more guards chasing you at a single time"

I Feel I am babbling quite a lot for my first post so I will end it here. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

i like most of your ideas except the suprise achivements...

jonavoly
10-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by KnightTemplar45:
Maybe there'll be some ones that are based on distances. Like a total of 5 miles on horseback, or climb a total of 500ft. Who knows http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif There are 130 miles between towns, I doubt you would get that award 26 times each time you change city!

GuStick93
10-05-2007, 02:32 PM
@ knighttemplar
The kingdom is HUGE,5 miles on horseback is nothing

ickswom
10-05-2007, 05:32 PM
ya, i heard that they're are 60 templars to kill in the game, achievments for your first templar kill, then for half, then for all 60. that would be pretty cool!

zeldapsychology
10-05-2007, 07:27 PM
If I am not mistaken there will probably be one for killing the Knight Templar people since in a preview someone mentioned killing 1/60. :-)

SynvarenGT
10-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Why do people not like Secret Achievements? I have always found secret achievements to be one of the most rewarding achievements to acquire. Its fun and all to be working hard and trying over and over to get 1 achievement just to say you have it. But I find it much more enjoyable to be playing for fun and acquire an achievement that was previously secret that creates a sense of uniqueness in what you just did.

Maybe thats just me.