PDA

View Full Version : Question about USA Release

Shadow4ever2
11-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Will it have spanish language? i'm from Argentina, and here all the games comes from USA, so i was wondering if it will have spanish or not!

cheers!..

Morf113
11-09-2009, 09:52 AM
No only English,Italian and Polish

Hatzego
11-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Why Polish?

Oooh, will it have the option to use english in the modern day and italian in the animus? That would be cool.

Cjguy156
11-09-2009, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Myke013:
Why Polish?

QUOTE]

Alot of people in USA have Polish origin.

caswallawn_2k7
11-09-2009, 04:48 PM
since the game is also released in Canada you can bet French will be in and most likely Spanish as it is a common language over there.

I wouldn't listen to Morf he is just saying what he think's, chances are it will release in the languages most US games normally come in.

Hatzego
11-09-2009, 05:40 PM
I think they should include Japanese, mainly because I heard/read that the guard's falling screams are hilarious in the japanese version.

Cjguy156
11-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Myke013:
I think they should include Japanese, mainly because I heard/read that the guard's falling screams are hilarious in the japanese version.

Haha, where?

Hatzego
11-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Cjguy156:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Myke013:

Haha, where? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Give me some time to find it, I think it was in a preview somewhere on the net...

Cjguy156
11-09-2009, 06:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cjguy156:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Myke013:

Haha, where? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Give me some time to find it, I think it was in a preview somewhere on the net... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hope you find it cause it seems hilarious from what im thinking http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Hatzego
11-09-2009, 06:16 PM
It wasn't a video, it was just someone writing about how they thought it was funny. I'm having trouble finding it though... :/

Azugo
11-09-2009, 06:18 PM
I read somewhere it has 14 different languages in it...

Hatzego
11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
If only we could combine all 14 into a supreme ultra-language. That would make the game like 10% more awesome.

TyronLeRoy
11-09-2009, 06:37 PM
If only we could combine all 14 into a supreme ultra-language. That would make the game like 10% more awesome.

Latin.

Altaezio
11-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Shadow4ever2:
Will it have spanish language? i'm from Argentina, and here all the games comes from USA, so i was wondering if it will have spanish or not!

cheers!..

U wrote good english....so do yuu understand it...or do yuu wanna hear it in your native tongue

JudgeQwerty
11-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Cjguy156:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Myke013:
Why Polish?

QUOTE]

Alot of people in USA have Polish origin.

...what? That makes no sense!! I, an American, have met hundreds of natisve Spanish speakers and not a single person who spoke Polish...

Altaezio
11-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Morf113:

Atmon said that the game was translated into 14 seperate languages...says so on his Twitter

Hatzego
11-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by TyronLeRoy:

Latin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JudgeQwerty
11-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Latin would be a terrible ultra language. There's a reason noone speaks it.

Coolgerb
11-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Yes, not enough well-educated people on earth interested in learning another language than their own.

Shadow4ever2
11-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Altaezio:

U wrote good english....so do yuu understand it...or do yuu wanna hear it in your native tongue

the problem is that my knowledge about english is poor, and...i think (maybe i am wrong, i don't know) that assassin's creed will have a lot of story, and, because of the theme of the game, a lot of "technical english" (don't know if you understand me...i mean, some words that i am not used to hear them or see in the day by day or in internet)..

thats why in this game i would like to have it in my own language (while others maybe i don't bother if it has it or not..)

cheers!..

Azugo
11-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Altaezio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Morf113:

Atmon said that the game was translated into 14 seperate languages...says so on his Twitter </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I already said it has 14 different languages. I'll quote myself:

Originally posted by Azugo:
I read somewhere that is has 14 different languages in it...

There. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

An_Idea
11-09-2009, 10:13 PM
hahahaha well it will most defiantly have spanish due to the fact that there is a growing number of Spanish speakers in the US nowadays