PDA

View Full Version : PoP:TFS after Warrior Within?

dude527
06-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Hey guys, I know all the versions of PoP:TFS are between SoT and WW, however... Those of you who have played the DS version can attest to this.

I just finished the second "realm" and got my second set of memories and powers back. The second set of memories I got back had the image of the Prince and Kaileena in WW's final scene, battling the Dahaka on that raised platform area. The Dahaka was grabbing Kaileena with it's out-of-stomach tentacles, and the Prince had the Water Sword, plus they were both dressed appropriately for this to be that game's endgame. In other words, the Dahaka was surely the Dahaka, and it was surely after Kaileena, and it was surely WW's last scene.

I haven't beat the game yet, but could this take place after T2T maybe? I have one set of memories to reattain, and it would make sense that it would be a T2T memory, since my first memory was SoT and now my second was WW.

kaileena750
06-11-2010, 01:02 AM
could somebody post pics of it O_O ??

M-dahaka
06-11-2010, 01:10 AM
you mean they show the dahaka in the DS version but they're too lazy to put him in the other version??? ubi sucks...

Grafferu
06-11-2010, 06:33 AM
What ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif the TFS prince remembers the events from WW ? that's .... weird

maledicere
06-11-2010, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Grafferu:
What ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif the TFS prince remembers the events from WW ? that's .... weird

True http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

That's chronologically impossible .

Grafferu
06-11-2010, 06:49 AM
Cory, let us know what's the deal with that after you finish the game.

yuanxd
06-11-2010, 07:10 AM
I've played it, it's placed right after PS3/360 version. I don't remember this memory well, but he remembers the adventure with Razia, not this one.

dude527
06-11-2010, 07:23 PM
I'll play through the game again (It's very short, took me around 4 hours) and take a picture of this particular screen and a few others (to give you guys a good preview and encourage to buy it -- it's quite good, despite its length). The game really didn't elaborate on just when it's set, actually; at the beginning the Prince undergoes a complete memory wipe, and throughout, he doesn't REALLY know what he's trying to do until the end; just follow Razia's orders. So I believe it IS vague enough to be after WW somehow, and it's DEFINITELY after 360/PC TFS, as Razia says the Prince and her have ventured places together before (although, curiously, Razia looks and acts a lot more like Zahra from Wii TFS -- but that's fine, as I liked Zahra tons better than Razia) but it's probably not after T2T; the final memory the Prince regains is, as the poster above me says, the Prince on an adventure with Razia. Although, it couldn't be possible for it to take place after WW but before T2T, as the Prince had Kaileena with him this entire period, and when he got back to Persia it was under attack from Azad's forces, not a cult. Then again, the Prince does mention some lines about saving his kingdom from this evil for his great, lost love who he will not forsake until he finds... Again, I wonder if this could be a Wii TFS reference, as the Prince lost Zahra at the end of that game... But then, the WW memory wouldn't make much sense..... I don't know. I'm just brainstorming. Feel free to do the same.

But yes, this game is VERY vague on the setting, and it could take place anywhere in the timeline, really, theoretically. But my money's on sometime after WW... Somehow...

The game's closing isn't revealing, either; the Prince uses Razia (she's a sword, like the end of TFS 360) to kill the great evil of the cultists, and then chucks the sword off the top of the tower, where it lands and dissolves into the sand below, Razia being dead.

sayman92
06-12-2010, 04:54 AM
I really wanna see a pic of that ... Hurry ! xD

dude527
06-12-2010, 11:06 PM
I'll get the picture up soon. A little preoccupied with other stuff in life right now, sorry. But it will be up very soon despite (:

rayserx98
06-13-2010, 04:41 AM
The only image that shows in the WW is one and is a memory

the image is this

http://i47.tinypic.com/10qx6hd.jpg

the game ends kind of weird for me xD

Originally posted by Yuan_:
I've played it, it's placed right after PS3/360 version. I don't remember this memory well, but he remembers the adventure with Razia, not this one.
but in the beginning of the game has other clothes and not the one from the pop tfs ._.

dude527
06-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Yep, Rayserx posted the picture I was talking about in my post.