PDA

View Full Version : Ammo loadouts in FB+PF

tigertalon
01-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi everybody

Can somebody please post link (if it is there) or tell me where can I find data about ammo quantities of "Default" weapons and of gunpods? I'm not interested in different loadouts, but nubmers of bullets/shells in each weapon.

Thnx

tigertalon
01-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi everybody

Can somebody please post link (if it is there) or tell me where can I find data about ammo quantities of "Default" weapons and of gunpods? I'm not interested in different loadouts, but nubmers of bullets/shells in each weapon.

Thnx

BBB_Hyperion
01-13-2005, 11:50 AM
Start a multiplayer game fire the guns and type user STAT in console then divide rounds / guncount and you have em .)

civildog
01-14-2005, 12:47 AM
A better way to count bullets in the game is just to time the gun until it runs dry.

Only a few planes had ammo counters anyway (and these don't count the individual rounds, either) so it doesn't do you any good to know how many rounds a plane carries, just how long it fires so you can time your bursts accordingly. Like, if a gunn has a sustained ROF of 20 seconds then you'll know you have say, 10, 2 sec bursts or 20, 1 sec bursts.

The exceptions are some slow firing cannon, like the ones in the Cobras. Those have a slow enough cyclic rate you can pop off single shots.