PDA

View Full Version : Altair's codex discussion

ChaosOveride
11-21-2009, 04:28 PM
decided to make this about all the, i think, really intresting points and views that Altair writes down.

JudgeQwerty
11-21-2009, 05:16 PM
Well, in one entry, I forget which one, Altair describes being tempted to take one last look at the Apple. I'm very curious how that turned out.

Also, I;m pleased they explained the black armor, which had been bugging me...

ChaosOveride
11-21-2009, 05:38 PM
aye altairs last look at the apple could have some...intresting consequenses that are shown in the later games. I liked the explaination of poisen ect. and why they now use it

Crash_Plague
11-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by ChaosOveride:
aye altairs last look at the apple could have some...intresting consequenses that are shown in the later games. I liked the explaination of poisen ect. and why they now use it

All this talk about poison, poison, poison.

I'm sure the only reason poison was seen as a cowards tool was because it was put into the food, no way to see around it. No need to confront the people you intended to kill.

The poison blade involves going right up close and personal to the person to poison them, so it wouldn't be seen like a cowards tool.

keepth3beat
11-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by JudgeQwerty:
Well, in one entry, I forget which one, Altair describes being tempted to take one last look at the Apple. I'm very curious how that turned out.

My crazy theory is that Altair is somehow preserved or gained immortality or something. There's no way they'd put that in without having it come back to kick us in the a**.

Silhouelle
11-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Clearly, Mario's strange, eccentric great grandfather (or whatever it was) is actually Altiar having been alive for far too long and gone a bit mad. On a slightly more serious note... would kinda explain why his armour was locked away, deeming it too powerful or whatnot. :b