PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Leaked on 360

DrBo
11-12-2010, 03:55 PM
The 360 version has been leaked online. Be careful which forums and such you visit, spoilers are imminent.

JonnyQuickShot
11-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Evidence? Sources? If you have proof then thanks for posting.

xsatanicjokerx
11-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Oh joy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

DrBo
11-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by JonnyQuickShot:
Evidence? Sources? If you have proof then thanks for posting.
Well I'm not exactly going to tell you where it can be found, but I can confirm it has been leaked.

Nick1021
11-12-2010, 04:12 PM
OH CRAP!
SET THE DEFENSES!
ARM THE MEN.
BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!

venG417
11-12-2010, 04:13 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Link Removed</span>

rupok93
11-12-2010, 04:13 PM
And they say that xbox360 and ps3 don't get "p worded". I also confirm it. Won't tell you where tho. At least on PC there are no leaks. Its released on release date usually.

JonnyQuickShot
11-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Oh, I went ahead and just googled it, Sorry, I was being lazy. LOL.

xsatanicjokerx
11-12-2010, 04:18 PM
now i have to hold myself from spoilers even longer now. since i have to wait to the 19th =[ to get my copy

Nick1021
11-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by venG417:
sooo tempting, but I must not, MUST NOT!!!

xsatanicjokerx
11-12-2010, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by venG417:
sooo tempting, but I must not, MUST NOT!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you can look at the site it just tells you that it has been leaked

Nick1021
11-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by venG417:
sooo tempting, but I must not, MUST NOT!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you can look at the site it just tells you that it has been leaked </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ye, I thought it was going to be spoilers and I couldn't control myself and clicked it. So happy it didn't have spoilers. Please don't put any links with leaked info, I wouldn't be able to control myself.

lilbacchant
11-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Great, come AC3 we'll probably have to be online to play even on the consoles. Just great.

notafanboy
11-12-2010, 04:54 PM
you pirates !
<span class="ev_code_RED">Language Please</span>

LaCava1
11-12-2010, 04:57 PM
The pirates got it BEFORE it was even released this time? THESE GUYS ARE RELENTLESS!

rupok93
11-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
The pirates got it BEFORE it was even released this time? THESE GUYS ARE RELENTLESS!

All hyped games are in this situation, especially on 360, not as much on ps3, and extremely little on pc. The situation I am talking about is that hyped games get leaked weeks earlier on 360. Halo reach, black ops, and many others were like how acb is now. On 360 the hackers just have to rip the dvd thats it unlike other systems. Yet its pc gamers who are blamed when 360 is clearly more at fault here.

Razrback16
11-12-2010, 07:03 PM
I find the whole thing amusing. No one will EVER stop the pirating. Just wish companies like Ubi would quit with the BS DRM practices like they're doing for the PCs. That one will be cracked and up on torrent sites within 10 days after release. The people who believe in paying for the things they own will continue to buy.

caswallawn_2k7
11-12-2010, 07:06 PM
the problem with leaked versions is not the pirates it's the stores who are selling it before the street date, so if anyone is more to blame for a game getting out this close to a launch it's the stores who are selling it. (or some1 who works at a game store getting a copy early and putting it up, as I know several people who work at game stores and they can often get me a copy of a game up to a week before launch and I even get their staff discount http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )

NewBlade200
11-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Must... resist... urge... to... spoil... myself http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Drakonous505
11-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Probably happened the same way Reach got leaked =\

John-Justice
11-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
the problem with leaked versions is not the pirates it's the stores who are selling it before the street date, so if anyone is more to blame for a game getting out this close to a launch it's the stores who are selling it. (or some1 who works at a game store getting a copy early and putting it up, as I know several people who work at game stores and they can often get me a copy of a game up to a week before launch and I even get their staff discount http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )

Leaks also happen for marketing reasons and to drum up interest in the game

salted onions
11-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Farewell forums.

persiateddy95
11-13-2010, 02:57 AM
GoW 3 was leaked over a week before its release.

FrankieSatt
11-13-2010, 06:46 AM
It shouldn't surprise anyone. There is nothing anyone can do to stop pirating.

I also think that ANYONE who posts information on the boards before the release date should be automaticly perma-banned.

They might have a legit copy, but more than likely they don't.

Mr_Shade
11-13-2010, 08:11 AM
There may be people with Legal copies now but any one with a review copy of the game, should not be talking about it period.

Until we can stop stores selling copies early, it's very hard to say who has a legal copy... So we can not ban innocent people..

But

Anyone posting spoilers without warning will be banned..

As per the pinned thread, everyone has been warned so I and other members of the team will ban anyone doing such.

I personally wouldn't want to see anyone get the game ruined for them!!

Also a friendly reminder not to post links to sites with illegal downloads, or information on how to obtain them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

True_Assassin92
11-13-2010, 09:35 AM
They should invent a system, that a game only can be played at release. Like a sort of activation system.

Put some sort of lock on the game till the date comes and then you're able to play. Dunno how they should do it tho, but I bet they can...

venG417
11-13-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm sure they could, but if their using ripped DVD's on modded consoles I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to remove these barriers.

Nick1021
11-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by True_Assassin01:
They should invent a system, that a game only can be played at release. Like a sort of activation system.

Put some sort of lock on the game till the date comes and then you're able to play. Dunno how they should do it tho, but I bet they can...
Only way possible is to do it over the internet. That could work, but all the pirates have to down is shut down their internet to their console.

OR

We could have several people from ubi go across the world and enter peoples houses and activate the game for them.